Barba? What are we?

She went to bed thinking about him. Rafael Barba's lips against hers. She decided to trying to get some sleep. bleep. bleep. Her phone had just gone off and she picked it up and it was Rafael. I'm home now. Goodnight Liv x. She decided to get into bed and then message him back. Goodnight Rafael x. She slept with her hand on the other side of the bed where she thought that he would have slept. She got up at 5am got a shower and washed her hair. She got Noah ready at half 6 for Lucy. "Hey Olivia its me." Lucy said. "Lucy hey the door is open. I am going out tonight so ill come home get changed see Noah and then go out. Is that okay? " Liv said with a warm hug for the young helper. "Yeah Liv, that's cool I brought some university work with me anyway so after he's in bed ill do some of that and then I'll go on the couch for a few hours." Liv smiled and said that it was okay to do that and also promised to pay Lucy extra. She gave her son a kiss on the cheek and headed to work on time.

"Morning all. Fin can you come with me in my office? Amanda get off your phone and finish that paper work and Carisi can you make me some coffee?" Olivia said with a smile. She walked into her office and placed her bag under the desk. Fin knocked on her door she tells him to come in and shut the door. "You okay?" Fin asked with a smile. "Yeah. Fin I'm good can you ring Barba's  office away from the rest of them and tell him that I need to talk to him? I'd do it myself but I have way too much paperwork." She said. "Sure will he know what its about?" He asked. Olivia nodded and he went out of the office and went to go call Barba.

Half an hour later Barba turned up with 2 coffees one for himself, of course, and one for Liv. He walked into her office, shut the door and sat down. "Councillor what a pleasant surprise and please till me that is for me." Olivia said with a smile. Barba smiled and passed her the coffee. "Marry Me." Barba started to laugh he got up and he knew the blinds were shut because they always are during there talks. He walked over and locked her door and went to behind her chair and massaged her neck and shoulders. "You really need to relax more Liv. Ven a una cita conmigo mi amor." (come on a date with me my love.) Barba said with a smile. "Lucy is going to stay with Noah all night tonight so we don't have to rush." Liv said with a smile. Barba smiled back and continued to rub the back of her neck and in between her shoulders. "Barba? What are we?" Liv spun her chair around to face him. "I want to be with you I want to be more than a friend. I want to help you with Noah. Help you cook or cook for you. I want to give you massages when you need it. I want to be the person that one day you might," He stopped himself as he didn't want to scare her off. She loosened his tie and pulled him closer. "Rafael. You can tell me anything. You know that." She whispered. Barba smiled and nodded. "one day you might love." He whispered. He thought he'd said to much when Olivia's grip on his tie loosened. "I hope for that as well." She said. He placed his hand lightly on her shoulder with one hand and the other on her left upper arm and leant into kiss her. A slow but passionate kiss. "Am I picking you up from here" He said. "No my place. I want to see Noah and I need to get out of my work clothes. put something more suitable on." Liv said. Barba kissed her again and smiled. "Liv, you would look amazing in a sack, because you, Olivia Benson are the most beautiful person in the world in  my opinion and I will give you a lot more complements when we go to wherever we go." Liv smiled and kissed him once more and then said goodbye to her ADA best friend and also hopefully boyfriend after tonight.