Does Chief Dodds know?

When Barba left Olivia opened the internet and ordered a new dress from Miss Selfridge and ordered a new black leather jacket and also red shoes. It was half 3 when the text notification came to say that the dress, jacket and shoes have arrived. She stayed in the office until the landline phone rang. "Chief Dodds did I miss a meeting?" She asked. "Olivia  I'm outside I need to see you. I heard you seen ADA Rafael Barba last night. I just want to tell you that he will be occupying you to my party next month. Barba said it would be okay and he would speak to you later. He should take you on the dancefloor I am sure it would be a good dance." Chief said. Olivia laughed. "How did you know I seen Barba last night?" She asked. "I called him about the party and he told me that his mother was in hospital and I told him to call you seem as you two are close." Chief said. Olivia laughed "Okay thank you Chief." Liv said. She hung up the phone and went to see her squad. "Right finish your paperwork and you can go. Bright and early tomorrow though. Goodnight."  They all told her goodnight and at quarter to 4 she headed to the shop.

Olivia headed for the queue for collection. She was happy to be out the office. She loved her job but she wanted to make her and Rafael work. ADA Barba was her best friend and she pretty sure that he was her boyfriend. She tried on everything and loved it all. She headed home and she got a text from Rafael. "Liv we still good for tonight also where we going? x" She texted back when she got to her apartment block "Just got home I will message when I am ready. x" She unlocked her door and went in. Lucy had took Noah to her mums for a couple of hours so she had time to get ready for Rafael and her date or so she thought. She headed to her bedroom and placed the dress on her wardrobe door on a hanger and turned off the light and went to leave her room. "Hi Olivia." a voice said. she turned on her lights. "Rafael. What the hell are you doing here?" she said obviously a little less calm. "Well I wanted to surprise you and you have a bathroom connected to your bedroom so I waited in there until you came in." He said as he walked over to see her. "Liv, your shaking. Sit down I'll go get you some water. Okay?" He said a little quieter than usual. "Raf. I'm okay." She said as she tried to hide the tears in her eyes. She had such an amazing man on her hands and she didn't want to let him go. "Olivia. Come here. We can go to my place tonight Ill cook for us and we can watch a movie. Pack a bag just in case your too tired to get back safely. Now come here." He said as he walked to her. "Thank you Rafael. I guess I'll have to use that dress for Dodds' party." She said as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Be my girlfriend Liv." Barba whispered in her ear. Liv smiled and nodded. "Thank you Rafael. Does chief Dodds know about us?" she asked him. "No Liv. He just wants you to be happy." He said.

She packed a bag and headed in a taxi to Barba's..

Olivia was quiet during the ride to Rafael's apartment. Part of her felt a little nervous but the biggest part of her felt ready for them to take the next step in their relationship. She lay with her head on Rafael's shoulder the whole way to his apartment just enjoying being close to him. Rafael got out of the Uber first and he held his hand out to help Olivia out of the car and he intertwined their fingers as he led Liv inside his apartment building. Liv squeezed his hand gently as she looked around the building, thanking the doorman when he let them in. "You know, I can't believe that this is my first time at your apartment, after six years of knowing each other." Rafael hit the button on the elevator as they waited for it and he kissed Liv's head. "Well, it was just always easier to spend time at your apartment as that was where Noah was, and before you had Noah, you had Cassidy, so we didn't spend a lot of time together." He paused unlocking the door "Welcome to my place. Do you want a drink? I do have some wine somewhere or I've got coffee." Rafael said after he took her coat and placed it on the coat stand. "Raf this place is beautiful. I'll have a cup of coffee for now please." Rafael kissed her and showed her his TV room with a brown sofa and 2 brown sofa chairs. "Go make yourself comfy. I wont be long." Barba kissed Liv on the lips and went into the kitchen to make food as liv went and sat on the sofa.