"If you do not look after her I swear to god."

30 minutes and they were out. 30 minutes turned into 60. "Right. There's nothing we can do tonight so lets go home and get some rest." Olivia said.  "Olivia Benson is telling us to get some rest and also meaning herself. Wow you okay?." Fin asked. "I'm fine. Goodnight everyone." Olivia said with a smile after getting her stuff out her office. "Councillor. Do you want to walk with me out?" Olivia said with a smile. "Sure. Hang on a second." Barba said with a smile. "I'll wait by the lifts." She said. As soon as she left Fin and Rafael moved away from everyone. "No disrespect Rafael if you don't look after her I swear to god. 1) Your pretty face wont be so pretty. 2) She's family and we love her so you'll have all of us on you. Oh and you don't even want me to tell you what Don would do." Fin muttered to him with a hand on his shoulder. "I better go see her. Do not worry about me and Liv. Its just nice to know that you all care about her more than I knew. I will look after her Fin but you know Liv." Rafael said. "I know. Thanks Rafael. " Fin replied. Rafael left and joined Olivia at the lifts and as soon as they got in and the door was shut Rafael kissed her. "I love you. I'm so lucky to be the man you want." Rafael said. "Are you okay?" Olivia said. "I'm fine. I just wanted to tell you how amazingly sexy and fantastic you are." He said with a smile. Olivia laughed. "Fin spoke to you I seen you walk over to the coffee machine with him. What was that about?" Olivia said. "He was just giving me a warning about if I didn't look after you him and the rest of your team would beat the life out of me." Rafael said. "Well you better look after me. We need to disclose our relationship. Preferably before the party." Olivia said. By this point they were outside Olivia's car. "Liv let's not think about that until after tonight." They got in the car. "Disclose our relationship. I wouldn't be against it. I could kiss you whenever I wanted." Rafael admitted. He looked away and Olivia pulled up outside the ADA office and she smiled. "I'll see you later just text me when your ready." Rafael looked at her confused. "We could just go back together. I don't need any thing from my office." He said. "I didn't bring you here to go to your office. I want to kiss you whenever I want as well Rafael. I don't wanna hide the love and respect I have for you any longer." Olivia said. "You brought me here to see Jack didn't you." Rafael said looking up and down at the tall building. "Yes. I have a phone call meeting with Chief Dodds today. Meet me in the restraunt in about 45 minutes. The one across the road." She said with a smile. "Okay." He said as he got out the car.
He knew he needed to do this