Time with her son.

I completely forgot about Dodds' party so that's probably gonna be next or the one after that.

Olivia didn't want to read the note. Jenkings was dead and Rafael was safe and she was at home with her son. Noah came home and Rafael left. She spent some quality time with her son, they went for ice cream, played in the park and enjoyed some children's movies together. Noah was looking through a kids toys magazine and found a toy he wanted. It was a toy police car and a police van. "Mammy look a toy police car." He said as he showed his mother the picture. "Wow sweet boy." She replied looking at the toy. "Do you want food Noah?" she said. "yes mammy. Can we get pizza?"  replied. Olivia nodded and rang for one margarita pizza and some fries. "Noah come have a bath before food please." Olivia shouted from the bathroom. "Coming mammy." He said. He got undress and got in the bath. Olivia left the room and Noah got in the bath and she heard the doorbell as it rang. "Who is it" she said. "Pizza delivery Ma'am." The voice said. Olivia unlocked her door and there was no pizza man.

It was just him. Rafael Barba.
'Well he certainly knows how to make an entrance.' She thought as her heart pumped quicker by the second like a drum during a marching band. "Liv you okay?" He said. "Y-yeah I'm fine. Do you work for Mario's now?" She said trying to chill herself out. "Nah Liv I was on my up and the pizza guy was there and he was asking the doorman for directions so I paid for it and brought it up myself. No I do not want you to give me the money." He explained. She took the bag off him and sat it on the floor and hugged him. "Thankyou. Do you want to stay?" She said into his chest. "Well I didn't just come here because of the pizza delivery guy didn't know what he was doing. I was coming here anyway." He said. "Hey Liv guess what I'm about to say?" He said. She lifted her head off his chest and gave him a confused look whilst she shrugged. "Your pizza is gonna be cold?" She guessed. "Well yes but really I was gonna say this." He said. He ran his thumb across her cheek as he kissed her. She kissed him back and smiled as she picked up the bag and went inside she turned around and held the door open for him. "Thanks." He said taking off his shoes and coat. Noah, now out of the bath and in his pyjamas ran over to Rafael and gave him a hug. "Hey uncle Rafa." He said into his chest. "Hey Amigo. How you doing?" He replied. Noah proceeded to tell Rafael about his day with his mum. Shopping, going to the park and watching cartoons with his mum. Rafael smiled and sat with the Benson's whilst they had their food occasionally stealing a chip from Olivias plate making the boy laugh. After they ate, Noah requested a pudding and asked for cookies so Olivia gave him two and also gave herself one and gave one to Rafael. Then they all watched a movie together and after that Noah went to bed.
Olivia came back from Noah's room about 15 minutes later. She sat with Barba who had now taken off his the and had placed it on the back of the sofa. "Did you ever read that note?" Rafael said. "Why do you ask about the note? It's not important. Your safe he's dead. It doesn't matter." She said as she looked away. Olivia wasn't angry she was just upset about nearly losing him. "Liv." He said  quietly. Olivia looked at him and buried her head into him. "Tell me something good." She said into his chest. "Te amo mi amor. I am the luckiest man in the world. I have no regrets. We are okay. Te amo." He whispered softly. Liv looked up and smiled at him. "I love you too." She said smiling. "How about you? Tell me something good." He said smiling. "Well Mr Barba. Captain Harris was wrong about you. Yes you definitly have an ego. But not as big as he thought. Oh and by the way. Wear suspenders more often. You make it impossible to take my eyes off you." She confessed as she messed with the coller on his shirt. "I am the luckiest women in the world. I have an awesome job an amazing son and a fantastic boyfriend." She continued.  Rafael chuckled and held her a little tighter. " What about the car?" He said.
Olivia sighed and dug her head into him. "I hate the car. I don't know how many food wrappers I have because of Noah."
Rafael smiled and chuckled slightly. "Dodds' party is next week and I have no idea how to get there. My car. No not a chance. A taxi probably but a little annoying. Amanda made the suggestion of a limo but I'm not so sure." Olivia said.  "Ever rode a motorbike?" Rafael said. "You serious... Actually yes for my 21st birthday party my best friend at the time Hayley rode me to the party on the bike. Why?"  She replied.  "Well I have a motorbike. We could leave the squad to sort out there own arrangements and take my bike and get a taxi back." Rafael said as he took a slip of his drink. Olivia took a sip of her drink as well contemplating the idea. A motorbike ride with Rafael Barba. A few questions popped into her head like popcorn in a microwave. Why would he want a taxi back? She smiled against her glass. Would it be better to get a room at the hotel and stay over? That was another idea she was contemplating it would mean leaving Noah with Lucy for the night instead of the evening but Liv didn't mind that Lucy had her number and Noah loved spending time with Lucy.  Staying over also had its benefits as well, She could go in pants and a top and then get changed if she wasn't running late and Liv hated being late or keep the dress on and take a chance with it being windy. her mind flooded with embarrassing things but she had come this far what was stopping her now. The dress wasn't massive and her leather jacket would help with the feeling of being cold and she was being rode by Rafael Barba who always looked smoking hot. "Liv I don't mean to interrupt you dreaming but we have to be up early tomorrow." Rafael said who had now changed into his pyjamas and had brushed his teeth. "How long have I been sat here thinking about that motorbike?" She replied. "7 minutes. if you don't want to its fine but can we got to bed please?" He said. "Okay and lets take the bike next week." She said getting up. Not many words were spoke when they got into the large bedroom. Olivia grabbed her pyjamas and headed to the bathroom. She got changed took off her makeup and went to bed.