The talk.

She headed back to her office and he was there. He was in his light beige suit jacket with white shirt and white and black tie and he had done what she said. "Liv. Barba is in your office." Amanda Rollins said with a smile. "I know Rollins. I asked him here." Olivia said smiling at Rollins. She headed into her office. "Hey." He said with a small smile. "Hi councillor." she said as she closed the door knowing that her team could here them. "That thing locked?" Rafael said smirking, "Yes and I see you shut my blinds for me." she said. "Liv they were already shut." he said getting up from the chair and straitening his suit jacket. "Oh yeah I forgot about that I remember now. I need to talk to you." She said smiling. "Okay do you want to sit with me then?" He said pointing to the small leather sofa in the office. "Sure."  He grabbed her arm  softly and pulled her with him as he crashed on to the sofa. He laughed and she laughed as well but she knew her team were outside so she moved her hand and placed it over his mouth. "Shut it Raf." she said in his ear. "Olivia. Do you want to talk to me about a certain Chicago ADA?" He said. "Yeah. Rafael I didn't mean to upset you. Stone is not the man I want. I don't want him Rafael. He's not the man who Captain Harris brought over here with the big brass ego. I want you Rafael." she said as she looked into his green emerald eyes. "Olivia. I want to tell you something." he said taking her hand. "I don't expect you to say it as well... I love you." He said looking into her eyes. This was the last thing she expected him to say. She didn't say anything for what Rafael thought was forever. "Could you pinch me? This doesn't seem real." She said smiling her mind dancing with excitement. Rafael giggled at her she laughed a little and looked at her watch. "Fin will be worrying about us soon." she said laughing. "Mi amor. No me importa" (My love. I don't care) "Rafael. Why don't you come tonight for macaroni night. Noah hasn't seen you in ages please Rafael." She said with their hands still holding each others. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." he said and she smiled. She kissed him and hugged him tightly. "Bring a bag tonight." She whispered in his ear. " Eres increíble mi amor. Gracias."
He said. He took his right hand and stroked her face and kissed her. "Message me when your nearly done with your paper work  and I will come see you." He said. He said goodbye and he left.
She mentally kicked herself for not telling him she loved him aswell. She really really loved him.