six.

Stiles walked towards the crime scene with panic written all over his face, looking past all of the officers, "Dad?"

Finding his father nowhere to be found, Stiles quickened his pace, taking a deep breath as he spotted a body.

"Dad?" Stiles asked an officer hopefully, but sighed once finding it wasn't him, "Has anyone seen my... Has anyone seen my dad?"

Stiles felt his breaths grow uneasy, taking a chance, calling out for the detective, "Maeve?"

Stiles approached the dead body by the ambulance, staring at the bloody hand of the body in shock.

"Stiles?" Noah called over, Stiles turned around with a sigh of relief,  "What are you doing here?"

Stiles rushed forward, pulling Noah into a hug, his father hugged back despite the confusion over Stiles' arrival.

Inside the car parked discreetly enough away, Chris nodded towards Stiles, "That one's Stiles."

"Another friend of Allison's," Kate figured, watching him suspiciously.

Chris looked hesitant as he turned to his sister, "Are you gonna tell me about that talk you had with her?"

Kate sat forward curiously, "You tell me something first the night you came across those two betas. One of them was smaller right?"

"Hmm," Chris hummed.

"Well was he just smaller or could he have been younger too?" Kate pieced together, blinking in surprise as another car pulled up "Hold on a second."

Maeve climbed out of the Range Rover in a hurry, her partner, Collins, following in suit. The detectives flashed their badges at one of the deputies, stepping under the crime scene tape.

"Now that's interesting," Kate smirked, "Little Maeve's a cop, huh?"

"Kate," Chris warned, glaring protectively.

It was old habits that kept Chris protecting Maeve from Kate, but now Allison was the age Maeve was, Chris had them both to protect.

Kate chuckled, shrugging, "We all know what she is Chris."

After the revelation of Maeve being a werewolf, Maeve was lucky to have left when she did, they had her murder all planned out. Elizabeth was gone the second she heard of it.

Maeve only took a few steps before she was tackled into a hug, staring up at Stiles in shock, "Maeve!"

The day stiles finally overtook her in height was a very tragic day for Maeve.

"Is everything alright?" Maeve asked worriedly, speaking in hushed whispers as Stiles caught her up on the latest news.

"Now that's interesting," Kate watched the two of them suspiciously, eyes wide as they both went silent as the sheriff approached them.

Chris tried to hide his annoyance, "Kate, she's not the one killing people."

Kates eyes narrowed on him, "Do you really know that?"

Chris stared at Maeve was she got to work, analysing the crime scene, she was still the Maeve he raised, but yet she was so different.

Maeve stood in the middle of a bridal store, stood in an ivory mermaid gown, sheer lace covering the bodice, seeping down into the train.

Maeve smoothed out the dress in the mirror, "I don't think I want something extravagant."