fourteen.

Maeve slowly blinked awake, shifting in confusion, noticing she definitely was not lying on her pillow. Familiar tightening around her waist caused Maeve to realise she was still in Derek's arms, relaxing as he pulled her closer against him.

Looking up, Maeve was met with Derek blissfully alseep, and luckily for her Derek wasn't snoring.

Running a hand through his hair, Maeve kissed his jaw, "Derek?"

Derek grumbled in his sleepy state, rolling onto his side pulling Maeve with him, spooning himself around her, "Sleep, Maeve."

Maeve grinned in amusement, knowing full well Derek would be trying to go back to sleep, "Its morning, Derek."

"So?" Derek sighed against her shoulder, nestling his head in the crook of it, "We have nowhere to be."

The familiar comfort caused Maeve's eyes to flutter shut, trying to go back to sleep, but Maeve snapped out of it, reminding herself they couldn't stay in bed all day.

Rolling around to face him, Maeve poked his cheek with a smile, "We do have a child to care for in case you've forgotten."

"A child that appreciates sleep," Derek reminded, groaning as Maeve wriggled out of his grasp, "Where are you going?"

Maeve pulled one of his t-shirts over her head that she'd found scattered over the floor, cursing him to his inability to keep his clothes in his wardrobe.

Marching over to the curtains, Maeve pulled them open, smiling hearing Derek grumble in protest, pulling the pillow over his head.

"I hate that you're such a morning person," Derek muttered into his pillow, begrudgingly sitting up.

Gathering Derek's clothes in one swift go, Maeve tossed it into his draws, smirking to herself, "Well you told me you loved me many times last night, so your argument is invalid."

Rolling his eyes, Derek reached forward, pulling Maeve back onto the bed as she passed him. Before she could argue with him, Derek kissed her.

"I missed you," Derek mumbled, hugging her gently.

Pecking him on the lips, Maeve crawled back out of his arms, "You're gonna have to miss me some more, I have a busy day today."

Derek frowned, leaning back against the headboard, "What have you got to do?"

"Well, I need to book time of work, take Luna into town because she's grown out of her clothes again," Maeve began, flittering around Derek's room in search of her clothes, "Then book flights to Italy and somehow find a passport for Peter, given he's legally dead."

"You want to go to Italy?" Derek questioned, knowing nothing of this trip, "With Peter?"

Maeve pulled her dress up over her legs, "I've found a healer that may be able to help Peter. Turns out that wolves that have been exposed to extreme trauma can resort to their wolf side and try to abandon their human side in order to deal with the pain. A matter of reversing that effect is another thing though."

"Healer? As in a doctor?" Derek gathered.

Maeve smiled sheepishly, "As in a witch?"

Derek sat up with a disapproving look on his face, Maeve would've been more intimated if she weren't so distracted by his naked chest.