Prologue with Characteristics

CHARACTER SKETCH

Raizada Family:

Arnav Singh Raizada:

One of the Famous Indian Fashion King, once upon a time Loveable boy, and now very rude and arrogant business man, if he want something he will get that with any cost except one………..

Dhruv Singh Raizada:

Big brother of ASR, lovable person very close to his brother, working as one of the board director in AR.

Anjali Armaan Singania:

Ample of Raizada's and Singania, ASR elder Sister and wife of Armaan Singania. They have cute baby boy Ayaan.

Armaan Singania:

Husband of Anjali he have his own business.

Kamini Singh Raizada:

Arnav’s mother, money minded women.

Alok Singh Raizada:

Arnav’s father, hate his wife and love his children so much.

Gupta Family:

Khushi Kumari Gupta:

She is bubbly, care free love her family so much, she is ample of Guptas. Most wanted girl for ASR. Very close to her brother.

Garima Gupta:

Mother of Khushi [like in serial].

Shashi Gupta: 

Father of Khushi [like in serial] but he have his own Garment factory and cloth showroom.

Rahul Gupta:

Khushi’s elder brother, working in KR(Khushi and Rahul) Textile.

Priya Gupta:

Rahul’s wife, they have cute baby Ritika.

PROLOGUE

What happens when your most lovable person say forget me and remove all her memories from your heart. Arnav and Khushi are once upon a time lovers, for some misunderstanding both parted their ways.

After 2 years when both met again accidentally what happens??

Khushi: arnav how are you?

She was so happy seeing him after two years.

Arnav: excuse me? Who are you?

Khushi was shocked hearing this and asked, "what? I am khushi, your girlfriend. You forgot?".

Arnav: Tumne hi tho kaha tha na, tumhare sari Yaadein Dil se mita don, so mita diya.

[You are the one who said erase your memories from my heart, So, I erased your memories]

Ab Tumhari Yaadein Sirf Meri Yaadon Mein Hai [pointing to his heart] yaha nai.

GOOD BYE!!