Yaadein 45

Arnav came back from Gupta house he is in sad mood, when he came back the Raizada mansion is decorated inside, yes today is Navratri Puja is there and all preparing for that.

Anjali: you came chote? Where are you? I called you many times.

Arnav: I gone out for some work. Why? What happened?

Anjali: nothing, just attend to puja I called you. Go and come fresh up I will send your coffee to your room.

Arnav: I am not interested in this, please don’t disturb me.

Arnav was going to his room when Aman came to Anjali and said.

Aman: Khushi called me and she said she is on the way to here.

Anjali: really? Then let’s go we have to finish some of work still.

Arnav forget that his Di invited Khushi to this puja, he is thinking something when Lavanyya entered in RM wearing Red dress. Arnav seeing all ladies and thinking why everyone wore red dress today.

Lavanyya waved her hand towards Arnav and he just faked smile and went to his room, he saw clothes already putted on the bed. Arnav: di never changes, I said her I will not wear this type of clothes.

-----------------------------------------------------

Other Side:

Kamini: yes rocky how is she?

Rocky: she is fine ma’am, but…

Kamini: what? What happened?

Rocky: yesterday I saw ASR near this house.

Kamini: what?

Rocky: I saw him and Khushi near there is park and they both arguing for something.

Kamini: is he get to know about us?

Rocky: no ma’am there is no chance for this, I just saw them.

Kamini: be careful.

Rocky: don’t worry ma’am this is safest place foe this, no one ever come here.

Kamini: you get know about where is Khushi?

Rocky: no ma’am whenever we follow her car from AR Company, her car disappear like magic, don’t know what happening.

Kamini: maybe she is surrounded my high security rocky, you don’t know this Aman, if anything related to ASR he is always be there, and in security matter no one can beat him in this.

Rocky: that day without saying anyone ASR gone outside that’s why this incident happened.

Kamini: ASR is not our target, Khushi is our target, make something to kill her rocky.

Rocky: it’s difficult ma’am, because in AR we can’t enter and outside there is no chance even to see her.

Kamini: we have to find out where she live, because is know her home, but she not stay in her parents’ home, somewhere she is staying.

Rocky: we can’t crack them that easily, Aman is very conscious and upon all this Dhruv is disappeared somewhere, don’t know what he is planning now.

Kamini: what you mean by disappeared?

Rocky: yes ma’am he is not at all present in AR and RM, we followed him but there is trace of him also.

Kamini: he turned very dangerous, once upon a time he is my side, whatever I say him to do, without saying anything he done that, and now see how turned opposite to me, this all because of that ASR.