Yaadein 26

Dhruv: he have to know Armaan, after all Anjali is our lovely Sister.

Arnav: what happened to Di? Is she is ok?

Armaan: ya she is ok, perfectly fine, roaming here and there or you Haldi ceremony preparation.

Arnav: then what Bhai is saying?

Dhruv: Kamini raised her hands on Anjali.

Armaan: but I held her hand in between.

Arnav clutched his hands tightly on his mobile which is he is holding. ---------------------------------------------------------

Arnav: KAMINI come out. Arnav yelled in the middle of the night, all Raizada member came out of their rooms, they know now what going to happen. Kamini also came out of her room, she is praying her god, and she know when he called her as Kamini instead of Mrs. Raizada. Alok: what happened chote? Why you yelling like that.

Arnav: you asking me Dad what happened? Kamini and stood in front of them.

Arnav: how dare you, who gave the right to raise your hand on Di.

Kamini stood silent hanging down her head.

Arnav: [angrily] I am asking you something. Don’t test my patience.

Anjali: leave it chote.

Arnav: you can but not me, you’re not staying any more in this mansion, GET OUT.

All are shocked hearing this from him, they guessed somewhere this.

Anjali: chote listen, we can’t throw her out now, marriage on head, all people will ask about her absence.

Arnav: I don’t care what people think, just want her out of this mansion and that to now. Armaan: Anjali is right Arnav, think about that.

Dhruv: there is nothing to think Armaan, we tolerated a lot of her tantrums now it’s enough, it’s going on high.

Alok: chote we can send her out of this mansion, but after marriage, you know na, she don’t wanted this marriage, and this marriage is her lose.

Arnav: I made up my mind, she will not live here, and that’s final.

Armaan signaled Anjali to make him understand.

Anjali: chote tomorrow there is poja and after that we have Haldi ceremony, so please calm down, don’t spoiled your mood because of her, after marriage I myself throw her out of this mansion.

Arnav: but di……………………….. [Cut by Anjali].

Anjali: you have promise on me.

Nani: why you two brother and sister argue because of her, any way another two days she will out of this mansion. Chote chill.

Arnav: ok as you guys wish [turning to Kamini] don’t be happy, if you do anything in this marriage, then I swear I will throw you out of this mansion when every guest is present in this marriage, this is last warning from my side. No one rescue you that time, remember that.

-----------------------------------------------

KAMINI’S ROOM:

Kamini came to her room and scattered all the things in anger, and sat down on the floor.

Kamini: this insult cost you so much Arnav Singh Raizada, you will regret badly for this, and this my promise, I will destroy you.

---------------------------------------------

Next Day:

Raizada mansion is decorated as a bride, why not most bachelor of the country is getting hitched his lady love. All came to Hotel, which is booked by Aman, this one of the most richest and classy Marriage Hall and Hotel.