Yaadein 28

Arnav: [while tying] Welcome to my world Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Priest: now you both are “Husband and Wife”.

----------------------------------------

After marriage both Arnav and Khushi stood on the stage where all is coming to wish them. All guest and business delegates are praising the decoration and wedding theme. Only one person is missing in this that’s is Kamini.

Armaan: teri maa chudail kahi dikhay nai de rahi rahi hai. [Where is your devil mother, I didn’t saw her].

Anjali: in this happy moment why you taking her name, leave it, maybe somewhere here.

Aman: I also confused, she is the not one who sit silently, you know for her I made one plan also, if she disturb this marriage, but thank god she herself is not here.

Anjali: where is Dhruv bhai?

Aman: see there near the stage, he is handling media.

Dhruv saw them and came towards them.

Dhruv: what cooking in your brain Armaan, to disturb chote.

Armaan: no we are thinking about Kamini, she is not here.

Dhruv: [smiling] she will not come also.

Aman: what? I didn’t understand.

Anjali: I saw her when chote gone to ready in room.

Dhruv: exactly, after clicking her photos in front of media, I locked her in a room, I know she will do something in this marriage, she spoiled my life, now I will never allow her to snatch chote’s happiness.

Armaan: what people will think Dhruv, id they didn’t saw her.

Dhruv: don’t worry, before rituals start I made her roam here and there, all guest also saw her, if they ask now then we will say she is RM and doing preparation to welcome her daughter-in-law.

Aman: [smiling] wow Dhruv bhai you did amazing work.

Armaan: Osacar Award tho banthi hai.

Anjali: what if she yell from the room.

Dhruv: that room is sound proof, and her mobile is with me.

Armaan: so chill and plan to irritate Arnav.

Anjali: he will scold you I am saying. Aman: he will not, you see seeing our gift he will be happy.

Armaan took the big gift and showed to them.

Anjali: what gift it is.

Armaan: that’s surprise and secrete.

All came to stage and handed the gift to Arshi.

Armaan: now you have to open this gift. Arnav and khushi started to tear the gift, but shocked to see another paper wrapped inside the gift. They tear that also, again there is wrapped paper around the gift.

Arnav: what it is?

Aman: tear, tear until you get your marriage gift.

Armaan: this gift from Me and Aman, we specially made for you both. Again both started to tear the paper, it’s going on, and on but there is no gift coming only papers.

Khushi: any gift there inside or simply we are tearing this wrapped papers.

Aman: how can we give like that khushi.

After 20 minutes finally they found box, all guest are eagerly watching them, half the stage covered with papers.

Armaan: now open.