Yaadein 19

Arnav and Khushi came to Auditorium and stood there watching the place.

Arnav: remember how you came here to meet me?

Khushi: yes I remember, I was scared after the kiss you know I thought you will recognize me after that kiss, but thank god you didn’t get that it’s me.

Arnav: when I kissed this thought not came, when I was thinking about the kiss then I realized that I kissed you before also, but that time we are not in normal, always argue about something and I thought it’s impossible that you may be the same girl.

Khushi: I just fell in love with you, but thought to irritate you and make you desperate for me, that’s why I send those parts of my photo.

Arnav: they still with me with your letters.

Khushi: [shocked and amuse] really? You still have?

Arnav: yes, they holds your memory. Saying this he held her waist and pulled towards him.

Khushi: what are you doing? Leave me.

Arnav: that day in dark room I kissed you, and now in same we are present, so why not repeat the same sweet memories.

Khushi: how many times you will kiss me?

Arnav: [smirking] I said I don’t know baby. You stop applying lipstick until we finish this college journey, see [pointing his lips] me lips turned red.

Khushi: that’s why I am saying stop kissing me, what people will say that the great Arnav Singh Raizada applied lipstick.

Arnav: What The! Why they think like that, [pressing her more into him] they think the great ASR kissed her fiancée that’s why the lipstick id off from your lipstick.

Khushi: always you make my mouth shut by your words.

Arnav: now I will shut your mouth by my mouth. Saying this he again captured her lips.

------------------------------------------

Kamini came near colge gate and asked permission saying she is ASR mother, the security said ok. Both Rocky and Kamini entered inside the campus and searching for them.

Kamini: rocky you go that side I am going this side, if you saw them then make a call, today I want to know what they are upto.

Rocky: ok mam.

---------------------------------------------------

Khushi: now what?

Arnav: let’s go outside, we have so many memories but I wanted to relive the special memories.

Khushi: don’t say you will kiss me on the road, for the first time you kissed me on that road remember?

Arnav: how can I forget that, ya I will kiss you but not now, some other time that to in night.

Khushi: now we are back again so take this.

Khushi showed him a key-chain which he forgot that day when he gone to give back this.

Arnav: sorry, that day I am so angry on you that’s why I said that. He took and placed it in his pocket.

Khushi: see I am still wore that chain which you gifted me. She showed him removing her dupatta. Arnav saw the locket and also her white skin chest her cleavage is making me hard.

Arnav: nice view. My hands are witching.

Khushi: [confused] what?

Then she saw him where his eyes are, so quickly closed her view from dupatta. And said “Shameless”.