Yaadein 9

Arnav:

“When her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever.”

Arnav just messaged her,

“I want you in my arms and attached to my lips”.

“That means Yes from you side?” khushi replied.

NO REPLY!

After 15 minutes another messaged beeped in khushi’s cell.

“Don’t bite your lips, I want to do that”.

“Can’t you say directly that you love me or not?”

NO REPLY!

Khushi: “what your heart telling you to do?”

Arnav: “Don’t know, maybe you’re trying too hard to hear it.”

Khushi: “Can’t you say that you love me or not?”.

Arnav: “after 15 days you will get to know, enjoy the vocation”.

Arnav started flirt with her, he not said I LOVE YOU TO HER, she is so impatient, that she is praying to god, make days go fast.

*FLASH BACK END*

Morning Anjali called Arnav, he slept like that on the bed remembering his past, lovely past.

Anjali: chote Aman came to meet you?

Arnav: send him to my room.

Aman entered inside the room “you slept here I thought you’re in RM”

Arnav: I came here last night, say what information you gathered.

Aman: nothing much, there is nothing special in this case.

Arnav:[confused] what do you mean?

Aman: I checked all the details of Khushi, there is nothing, she daily gone to college, from college to her hostel, that’s it.

Arnav: you mean to say she is alone in abroad?

Aman: kind of, only one friend is there with her always, and to Indian.

Arnav: boy or girl?

Aman: Boy, Nandh Kishore in short NK, he is classmate of Khushi, he is from Chennai, studying in abroad, now he is doing work in US itself, weekly Sunday they talk to each other.

Arnav: interesting, so miss. Gupta is alone in US. What about Kamini.

Aman: NO, there is no idea about meeting with Khushi in US, maybe she met with her in India.

Arnav: now we can get the information?

Aman: which information?

Arnav: behind our separation Kamini hand there, Khushi told me in drunk state that Kamini is behind US.

Aman: OMG, but why?

Arnav: I don’t know Aman.

Aman: then only one person can tell you that?

Arnav: who?

Aman: Khushi itself, because no one know what happened between them, and Khushi is not that weak to face Kamini mam, maybe she threaten her or did something horrible to Khushi that she taken that path which difficult for her, I know she truly loved you Arnav, if she gone leaving you behind then reason must be very strong right.