Yaadein 49

Arnav wake up from his sleep, he saw the clock its showing morning 3.00Am, he heard noises coming from down. Arnav came and stood in balcony and saw his family, Crazy family.

Aman: come one Armaan you’re married not me, then why wake me up?

Armaan: to give company to me.

Aman: why?

Armaan: today is Karvachauth and I don’t know anything about it, so you will help me.

Aman: what’s big deal Goggle Baba is there Na ask him.

Armaan: [confused] who is this?

Aman: go I mean search in internet it’s there in that. I am sleepy so don’t disturb me.

Armaan: really? Wait here I will come in two minutes.

Saying this Armaan went out and came back with 1 bucket full of water, Aman is sitting on the stool closing his eyes. Armaan poured the water on his head. Aman stood up with start.

Armaan: [smiling] now you’re sleepy will go out of this window.

Aman: you did this wrong Armaan.

Saying this he started to run behind him and Armaan ran away smiling, they are running here and there when Aman bumped with Arnav.

Aman: sorry, good morning, you wake up?

Arnav: No my soul is standing in front of you.

Aman: sorry.

Arnav: why you both wake up this early and what is this Aman you’re running here and there with this wet clothes.

Aman: it’s because of Armaan.

Arnav: go and change, otherwise you will get cold.

Aman gone from there and Armaan came to him,

Armaan: good morning Arnav.

Arnav: good morning Jiju, what you’re doing in kitchen early morning?

Armaan: today is Karvachauth Na, so I wanted to prepare some dishes for Anju, that’s why cooking.

Arnav: karvachauth?

Armaan: ha every wife fast for their husband for long life.

Arnav: oh ya I know now Di always do this for you right?

Armaan: ya this is her 6th karvachauth, this festival is very special for who married recently because it’s there first karvachauth, and wives except a more from their husband’s.

Arnav: everyone preset in mansion?

Armaan: ya. Now they will come out soon.

Arnav just nodded and Armaan went out to kitchen.

Arnav: [in mind] is Khushi also fasting for me? No she can’t she is pregnant and fasting affect baby, I have to say not to do any stupidity.

----------------------------------------------

JANNATH MANSION:

Khushi is still sleeping in her room when she heard the noises coming from kitchen, she can’t fast today because Nani and Anjali warned her not to fast.

Khushi: who is in kitchen then?

Khushi came out wearing her slippers and shocked to see that women in kitchen.

Khushi: when she started to walk? Yesterday she is still in sleeping form then how is this possible?

Khushi slowly came to kitchen, the women suddenly afraid seeing Khushi.