Yaadein 43

JANNATH MANSION:

Khushi had her dinner and talked with Nani and her father-in-law, she sat outside the room in the pool side Area. She is staring water and saw here and there guards are roaming here and there.

Khushi: where I saw that women, and why this Kamini hide her there? Is she related to Arnav’s family or what? I have to do something, but it’s very dangerous task to do something like that.

Here in RM Arnav is staring pool water and there Khushi is staring too, she closed her eyes and don’t know why her heart is telling her that something is going to happen, but what? Khushi’s phone rang.

Aman: what are you doing still outside Khushi?

Khushi: how you know about this?

Aman: the security men told me when I called him regarding security.

Khushi: why so much security for me Aman?

Aman: because you’re Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi: hmm.

Aman: what are you thinking that much? Arnav said anything to you?

Khushi: no, just thinking something like that.

Aman: ok take rest its late now.

Khushi: good night Aman.

Aman: Good Night.

---------------------------------------------

AR OFFICE:

All staff are so busy today because the deal is going to sign today which is important for AR also.

Khushi: I don’t know why I am feeling odd Aman.

Aman: just relax Khushi and concentrate on the meeting.

Mean time Arnav entered and asked Aman that everything ready or not. The clients came and seated at conference room. They signed the deal, but that not acceptable that still the shareholder have to sign and that is Khushi.

Arnav: now everything is sorted?

Clients nodded their head and Arnav gone for washroom and Aman came with clients to Khushi’s cabin to sign the deal.

Mr. Richer: can you please excuse me Aman?

Aman: ya sure?

Aman gone outside and richer started to talk with her. After half an Hour Khushi came out of her cabin holding Richer collar, all are shocked to see this, when she came center of the office, she slapped him hard and called security to throw him out of the office.

Khushi: don’t ever step in this office again, this is last warning for you.

All staff are stunned to see the real form of Mrs. ASR today, this is the first time they are seeing the ASR wife in her.

Aman: what happened Khushi?

Khushi: don’t ask me anything just throw this man out of this office now.

Arnav was stunned to see her that much angry, he forget about the deal and staring her.

Khushi: get back to work.

All employee started their work and Khushi angrily marched inside her cabin and closed the door angrily as THUD.

Arnav: what’s going on here?

Aman what is this?

Richer: I never thought that you guys treat me like this, this deal is cancel.