Yaadein 37

Note: this is mature update, so whoever not comfortable stay out of this. This is full of ARSHI moment update.

**

After puja all Raizada’s and Gupta’s left from JANNATH MANSION except Arshi, they Stayed back.

Arshi Room:

Khushi is doing something in her phone when Arnav grabbed her to the bed.

Arnav: what are you doing in phone?

Khushi: taking appointment to go parlor.

Arnav: you looking good what's the need to go now.

Khushi: I am tired that's why I need body massage.

Arnav: what the body massage?

Khushi: yes that to oil massage. It will relax my body.

Arnav: (little angrily) you done this before?

Khushi: no this is my first time. My friend recommended me this parlor and they are good in body massage.

Arnav; Are you lost it? You know there you have to be nude.

Khushi: it's ladies parlor Arnav, I know that.

Arnav: you're not going any parlor.

Khushi: but why?

Arnav: I don't want you be nude in front of anyone except me.

Khushi: oh god you jealous of girls now?

Arnav: think whatever you want. But you're not going that's it.

Khushi: laad governor kahika, don't touch me, yesterday night you not allowed me to sleep and today for puja preparation I am hell tired.

Saying this she slept other side showing back to him. Arnav stood up and gone out side of the room.

Khushi: is he got angry? Fine always he order me do this do that, now sleep tonight without me.

Arnav: ( from outside) I heard.

Khushi: it's good then keep it in your mind.

Arnav: evening tea is ready come.

Arnav called her from kitchen, today he made special coffee for her. Khushi came down and sat on the kitchen slab.

Khushi: are you buttering me?

Arnav: why? No, you very well known if I want then i will love you here on this kitchen slab.

Khushi: shut up Arnav.

Arnav: feeling relax now?

Khushi nodded no. Then she roamed her eyes here and there. The servants are not at all there in MANSION.

Khushi: where are the servants?

Arnav: I gave them half day.

Khushi: is today sun risen up from West? The great Arnav Singh Raizada gave holiday?

Arnav: just want to spend some time with my beautiful wife and i don't need disturbance.

Khushi: ( raising her eyebrows) what's cooking in your Harvard brain?

Arnav: ( coming close to her, he wind her legs and came in between her) just wanted to torture you for s*x.

Khushi gulped seeing desire in his eyes.

Khushi: I … think..y..o..u f...o.r.got what I said you in room.

Arnav: I know khushi, but you will beg me for your release, but you will not get.