Yaadein 1

In college students roaming here and there for a function, all are busy in preparations.

Lecture: all preparation done na? Today all old students are coming to attend function so be careful ok?

FR (function Representative): yes ma'am, we did all, all students are excited to meet the Fashion King. We can’t believe he is coming here to attend our college function.

Lecture: yes he's one of the best student in this college, till now, no one broken his record in collage.

FR: we are eager to take advice from him ma'am, what is secret behind his success.

Lecture: when he come here na, you guys ask.

FR: we heard and saw in news about him ma'am, he's so arrogant and shot temper person.

Lecture: Sometime person changes according to situation, but in college days he is most funny and talkative person.

FR2: we also heard his competitor is some girl.

Lecture: yes she is they both are good friends in that days, but something happened between them so they parted their ways.

FR2: what her name mam?

***

Airport:

Air Hostess: Khushi Kumari Gupta this is last call for you, please board the flight as soon as possible.

A slim and white girl, She was stunning in her short dress, running  inside the airport with her bags. She wore a glasses and iPad in hand.

Khushi: sorry, sorry I am late please check my tickets

She collected her tickets and ran inside.

In Flight:

Passenger: arre who is this? why we are waiting for her? 

Passenger 2: ya why they delayed flight for that passenger?

Air Hostess: she did some help, so the chief authority said delay flight for 10 minutes.

Khushi came inside the flight and said "So sorry guys".

She asked sorry to all. Seeing her smile all are flat, from boys to old men’s are drooling on her.

Air Hostess: welcome ma'am, happy journey to your homeland.

Khushi: thank you, after 2 years I am going back to India.

Beside her girl sat.

Girl: really?

Khushi: yes, today we have function in our college so going to attend.

****

College: