Yaadein 14

Kamini: what?

Rocky: yes mam, Arnav sir gone yesterday to Mumbai.

Kamini: with whom?

Rocky: mam, ASR went alone in his chopper.

Kamini: if anything urgent matters come then only he use his chopper, and he don’t have any projects and deals in Mumbai.

Rocky: I don’t know mam, now I got to know that ASR is not here so I called you.

Kamini: and in home? Everything is good?

Rocky: as usual Anjali mam decorating hall.

Kamini: ask her why they are decorating, now there is no puja there right.

Rocky: yes mam I enquired this with HP he said he also don’t know, but some function is going to happen here.

Kamini: function?

Rocky: yes mam.

Kamini: ok, keep updating me, I have to go office now.

Rocky: sure mam, bye. He cut the call.

Kamini: [herself] what they are doing in my absence, which function, are they find groom again for Dhruv? NO, NO that can’t be possible, hmmm Arnav’s marriage NO he is run away if somebody take that name.

Then what they are planning, is this trip is planned? But Arnav never take his business that easily, he handed this work for the first time. Oh god my head is paining for these Raizada’s.

--------------------------------------------

RAIZADA MANSION:

Anjali: see dad everything is ready na, hope chote like this decoration.

Alok: engagement is in GM anju beta, why you decorated this?

Anjali: so what? My chote’s marriage is going to happen I will do everything according to me.

Alok: [smiling] you just like your mom, if it comes to chote.

Anjali: if maa is here, she will be so happy to see chote and her Daughter-in-law. She hugged her father, “I really miss her dad, I know chote miss more her, but he never say anything, he keep that matter in his heart, never share with anyone else”.

“I am also miss her bitiya”

Both father and daughter turned towards the door, a women late 60 stood in front of that door and smiling.

Anjali: Nani! She ran and hugged her tightly “when you came, and why anyone don’t know about your arrival?”.

Nani: calm down.

Alok: how are you Maaji?

Nani: I am fine beta.

Alok: Anjali first leave her come to inside then you talk how much you want.

All trio came and sat on sofa, Anjali called HP to bring juice for nani.

Alok: Maaji you have to tell us know I myself come to pick you from airport.

Nani: chote called and said all the things and he is the one who booked my tickets and asked driver to pick me from airport.

Anjali: [shocked] chote called you?

Nani: yes, you all forgot me? Ad without saying anything you all doing my chote’s marriage?

Alok: nothing like that Maaji, chote himself said us to not disclose to anyone, even Kamini also don’t know anything about this.