Yaadein 3

Function is over and everyone left from the college. Arnav dropped Aman to his Apartment. Arnav also have a apartment no one know, when he feel alone he come here only Aman know about this.

Aman: going to apartment?

Arnav: no, if I don’t go now to home, Bro will get tense, so better I go home now.

Aman: if you want you can stay here, I will inform Dhruv.

Arnav: no, bye good night, its already late dad is wait for me.

Aman: in every home mom wait for their children’s and here…[he signed].

Arnav: I don’t consider her as my mother, then waiting for me is out of picture.

Aman: ya, ok will meet you tomorrow In office. Good night.

Arnav: good night.

Khushi is going in her car, when suddenly it halted in lonely road.

Khushi: hey DM what happened now? She came and saw car tire is puncture. Oh god what to do now? Here no one around, and this mobile battery also dead.

She is mumming herself when 3 bike came and roaming around her.

Boy: hey kya mast item hai. [Wow beautiful item we got].

Khushi: who are you please go from here?

Boy 2: what’s so hurry baby, you need help right, we do your help, but you have to give us very good company tonight.

Khushi: idiots, when you guys saw a girl is single then came eat her? I am also Khushi kumari gupta Asaani se har nai manongi.

Saying this she taken revolver from her bag.

Boy 3: who are you?

Khushi: I am police officer, I wanted to catch you all that’s why I am roaming in this night, what you thought I am bechari?

The bike guys are hell scared and ran away from there.

Khushi: thank god they believed my lie, this is duplicate gun, which I purchased for Ritika. DM thank you so much giving me this idea.

Someone is seeing her from far away in car, and he's none other than ASR, he saw boys roaming around her, he was about get down to rescue her when he saw Gun in her hand, what she talked he not heard but hearing her talk boys run away from her.

Arnav: not bad Miss.Gupta, learned to save yourself? There is a time whenever you’re in problem I have to interfere in your matter.

*FLASH BACK*

After college started they welcome fresher on that day it’s already late to go home, so Khushi started to walk to get Auto from bus stop.

She is walking on the street when on bike two boys came to her, and misbehaving with her.

Boy: free ho kya? Chale? [Are you free? let’s go].

That time Khushi was not that brave to face these type of situations. She started running and they are following her behind laughing on her state. She is running seeing behind when she bumped with someone, who have solid chest. She was about to fall when he held her waist tightly.

Khushi lifted her face and saw Arnav standing in front of her.

Boy: yeh this item is ours, we saw her first.

Arnav: baby where were you? I searched you everywhere in college.

Khushi first shocked to hear his cozy words.