Yaadein 31

Arnav saw the tires and said Dam it. Arnav called Aman and said him to send another car to the Mall. Other side a Rocky saw them and angrily and called Kamini.

Rocky: plan cancelled mam, their car both tires are punctured?

Kamini: you didn’t saw before failing their car gear?

Rocky: I saw mam, but don’t know how this happened?

Kamini: now go from there before they see you there.

------------------------------------------------------

Another car came for them and they came back to RM safely. Armaan, Aman and Anjali is sitting on sofa and waiting for them, when Arshi entered all are shocked to see the shopping bag.

Anjali: learn something from my brother, how romantic and caring he is.

Armaan: yar Arnav you shopped this much to make our life hell.

Aman: not mine only yours.

Armaan: ya same thing.

Anjali: see how he is taking her to Bali for honeymoon.

Arnav: god Di you turned so emotional drama queen, don’t forget you both gone for honeymoon to Maldives that to 1 month.

Aman: ya 1 month result of honeymoon printed after 9 months.

Khushi: what? I didn’t get.

Armaan: simple Khushi 1 month honeymoon result is Ayaan. Whatever you say Aman these Raizada’s are hot and sexy in both version.

Aman: why not you didn’t heard what Nani said Papa also a very romantic person that time and Ratna ma is shy type.

Anjali: forget about that and show me what you shopped.

Arnav: di? These are our honeymoon dresses.

Armaan: so what? You packet my bag that time forget?

Arnav: Jiju ladies stuff. Samjha karo. Armaan: ok,

Arnav: where is dad and Dhruv Bhai?

While they are talking Khushi got message from Kamini

Happy journey for your honeymoon, I wish you both come in single Piece.

Khushi was shocked to see the message, seeing her shocked expression all came to her, Arnav took her mobile and saw the message.

Arnav: [angrily stood up] surely I will kill her this time.

Armaan: calm down arnav, you know she is making difficult for you. She know you will do something in anger.

Aman: please control your anger arnav.

Anjali: chote please don’t do anything like that, our bad luck she is our Maasi.

Arnav: dhruv bhai did right thing throwing her out of the mansion.

Khushi: I think we should drop this honeymoon plan.

Nani: [coming to them] why? No need to cancel the trip, Dhruv, Armaan and Aman is there na to handle business? You guys go and enjoy.

Aman: for safe side we will change the honeymoon destination.

Armaan: that’s right, but where?

Arnav: why we run away from her we are going Bali.

Armaan: this is not wise idea Arnav, if we know there is fire then we don’t have to put our hands on that fire to burn knowing everything.

Nani: Armaan is right, you chose some other place.