Yaadein 22

Kamini is shouting very badly, seeing she like that Nani said Arnav to leave her, Arnav came to Kamini and bend towards her, face to face.

Arnav: I said you before, “TAKING PANGA WITH ARNAV SONGH RAIZADA MEANS RISKING YOUR OWN LIFE”.

Saying this he removed the rope, and Kamini ran to washroom, which near one.

Alok: what it is chote?

Arnav: she mixed chemical in Khushi’s Mehendhi, that’s why I said her apply that mehendhi on her.

Garima: oh my god, she came to Khushi and hugged her tightly.

Shashi: but why? Is she is not ready for this marriage?

Priya also came to Khushi and hugged her from the side, Rahul kept his hands on Khushi’s head and said “nothing will happen to you”.

Armaan: but why?

Arnav: she don’t want I marry Khushi.

Nani: it’s disgusting, she is doing such a things I never thought she is like this.

Anjali: thank god you came at right time chote, but how you get to know about this chote.

Arnav: Dhruv Bhai told me.

Dhruv: I know her each and every moment, who know her better than me? I saw her giving money to some lady and threaten that lady to say what Kamini said, after meeting Kamini she came to me and told me about this, so I came fast and informed Chote, because he is the who can handle her.

Aman: [in mind] god now she will do something very horrible.

Rahul: please can I say something to you guys?

Alok: ya sure beta, you have all rights to talk.

Rahul: please I don’t want her shadow will be on my sister, so we can do all rituals outside this mansion, and please I request you don’t invite her.

Arnav: after this I am not fool to invite her, until marriage she will not step out from her room.

Shashi: we are sorry for asking this, but we don’t know after this what she can do.

Armaan: wounded tiger always dangerous.

Anjali: Armaan is right dad, she will do anything.

Garima: what if she do something after marriage to my Khushi?

Priya: mamma, nothing will happen like that, and Arnav will be there na with her.

Armaan: don’t worry Aunty, she don’t dare to even touch ASR properties. She know if anything happen to his family or his loved one he will not leave her, Trailer you just saw.

Arnav: I want to talk with Khushi.

Rahul: ya sure, she need your support more than us, take her to your room.

Arnav held her shoulders and took her to his room, when they entered Khushi hugged him tightly and cried.

Arnav: shhh… nothing happened Khushi and I will not let you happen anything to you, it’s my promise.

Khushi: why she hate me so much Arnav?

Arnav: because you know her secrete, she is scared of you Khushi, she think you will tell her secrete to all, that’s why she is doing all this.

Khushi: NO Arnav, it’s not like that, if she wanted harm then she did 2 years back, this is something different Arnav.

Arnav: I don’t think so, now you stop crying, if you weak in front of her then she will take advantage of you, you have to face her Khushi.