Yaadein 39

Khushi reached Hospital where everyone is waiting for her arrival.

Armaan: where were you Khushi? We are tensed not seeing you around.

Khushi: how is Arnav?

Aman: operation is successful but he is still unconscious Khushi, don’t worry he will be fine.

Khushi: can I see him please?

They nodded Khushi came inside the ward and saw Arnav sleeping on the bed connected with wires. Khushi caressed his face and applied tika on his forehead which is she brought from temple.
Khushi: please Arnav, wake up don’t leave me here.

Khushi is staring him and remembering their all moments and lightly smiled.Dhruv and all family came inside to see Arnav, after seeing him all went out of the ICU room.
-----------------------------------------
Outside Hospital:
Dhruv: how this happened Mohan?
Mohan: I don’t know bhayya, once its tire punctured I make that ready in garage.
Dhruv: I want all information about that Mohan.
Mohan nodded and went out from there.
Rocky heard that and called to Kamini.
Rocky: hello mam, when we break their car break in the mall, I think they don’t know about that, and this accident happened for that.
Kamini; how come Arnav took Khushi’s car?
Rocky: today his car gone for servicing, so he took Khushi’s car.
Kamini; dam now this Dhruv make my life hell. What about Arnav’s condition?
Rocky: he is still unconscious.
Kamini: update me time to time and be careful around Dhruv.
----------------------------------
Hospital:
Arnav came to conscious and doctor is checking when Arnav asked something and all are shocked hearing this.
Arnav: when I came from Canada?
Aman: Canada?
Arnav: forget Aman, I gone Canada for deal.
Aman: [confused] ha that to before 5 months back Arnav.
Doctor: can you guys excuse me for a minute I want to check him.

All went out, Khushi is talking with her parents outside the ICU. Doctor checked his report again and asked him some question.

Doctor: what date is today ASR?
Arnav: 3rd March 2016.
Doctor nodded and asked “what you remember last, any memory?”
Arnav: I just finished my meeting and coming back to India I slept in flight and just now I wake up.
Doctor: ok now you rest I will see you after sometime.
Arnav: why I am here?
Doctor: I think when you’re going home you met with accident so now you’re here.
Arnav nodded and doctor keenly observing his behavior whatever he asked he gave angry talk back.
Doctor came out and all Raizada’s are came to doctor.
Khushi: what happened to my husband?
Doctor is silent.
Aman: tell us doctor what happened to him?
Armaan: is he ok?
Dhruv: stop it guys gave time to tell doctor first. Doctor say what happened to my brother?
Doctor: he is suffering from Amnesia?
All Raizada’s are shocked, Khushi took her feet back when Rahul held her in his arms.
Aman: what is the solution for this doctor? What he is remember and what not?
Doctor: he remembered that he went to Canada for deal and came back and he slept in flight and now he wake up.
Khushi: [stamming] that means he forget that we are married?
Doctor nodded and Khushi was shocked.
Doctor: and he turned a short tempered, so be careful about that, and don’t force him to remember anything.
Armaan: when we have to take him back?
Doctor: you can take him now.
Khushi is hiding behind the wall and watching Arnav going back to RM. She hurriedly called to landline and asked HP to remove all marriage photos from their room.
Aman came and kept his hand on her shoulder.
Khushi: he forget me Aman.
Aman: Never, he never forget you Khushi, and doctor said his memory erased from 5 month and he loved you from college days. He know you but not as his wife but as Lover.
Khushi: but how I face him? What I say him that why I am staying in RM?
Aman: that we will talk later, just remember one thing that you can make him fall in love once again, like you did when came back from US.
Khushi: how this accident happened Aman?
Aman: I and Dhruv is investigating but what we got is shocked us.
Khushi: what you got to know?
Aman: this accident is plotted for you.
Khushi was shocked to hear this.
Aman: yesterday Arnav’s car gone for servicing and he told Mohan to get your car.
Khushi: but that is new car Aman and we not took that car out?
Aman: for shopping you took that car. And somebody failed car break.
Khushi is sweating hearing this, which means Arnav is in this condition for her.
Khushi: I am responsible for his condition.
Armaan: don’t think like that Khushi, now you’re the one who take care of him.
Khushi: but he don’t know that I am his wife.
Aman: first we have to go home, then we will see what to do?
All nodded and went back to RM in different car.
Arnav shifted to his room and shocked to see ladies dresses and sari’s inside his wardrobe.
Arnav: [yelling] HP! HP!
All family member came running to his room.
Anjali: what happened?
Arnav: why these clothes are inside my wardrobe?
Anjali: wo you gone to Canada for Five moths na my wardrobe is full that’s why I kept my things in your room.
Arnav: when your taste changed Di, you started to wear dresses?
Anjali: why it’s not look good on me?
Armaan: I love that, I so many time said her but she never obey my words.
Arnav smiled to see them, when he saw Dhruv is standing behind them folding his hand to his chest and staring him.
Arnav: Bhai?
Dhruv came and hugged him tight.
Arnav: now I came back I will handle all the things.
Armaan: you don’t need Arnav, because your brother is not like before, he is handling his and yours company at a time.
Arnav: [surprised] really?
Anjali: yes and you just rest he will take care of business until you recover soon.
Arnav: No di its already 5 months I rested and now I will go office from tomorrow.
Aman and Khushi is watching them from far away.
Khushi: I said HP to remove all the things.
Aman: don’t worry, now they will shift to another room.
Arnav is feeling that Khushi is here, he roamed his eyes and catch her in his home and talking with Aman outside.
Arnav: [angrily] what she is doing here? In my house?
Khushi was shocked, she hurriedly covered her Mangal-sutra and Sindur.
No one know what to say him.
Aman: she is working in our AR Arnav, she came here for some file.
Arnav: what?
Dhruv: yes she is my assistant.
Arnav was shocked to hear this.
Dhruv: now you getting back to your AR, now she is your assistant.
Arnav held his hand to his head and pressed, Dhruv held him before he fall and made him sleep on the bed.
All Khushi’s things shifted in another room, but she didn’t staying in RM, because seeing Arnav’s condition, she shifted their new JANNATH MANSION.
Aman, Anjali and Armaan came to meet Khushi.
Anjali: now what next? I don’t know what to do?
Aman: simple Khushi have to work under Arnav as his assistant.
Khushi: but seeing me he will get hyper Aman.
Armaan: he will not, yesterday he just came back from hospital then the sedatives not gone still.
Aman: and vaise bhi the AR is now yours Khushi.
Khushi: [shocked] what?
Aman: yes, 60% share is on your name, this House also is on your name.
Khushi: but why?
Aman: I don’t know before you guys gone to honeymoon he changed his will.
Anjali: now you have to work hard, because he is no more like your Arnav, he is ASR now. His temper is something we all scare for him.
Khushi: don’t worry Di, I think devi Mayya taking test of my love, and I will pass this in any condition.
Aman: ok then you don’t have scared, around this mansion there is 12 security guards are there, and get ready to face the real ASR from tomorrow.
In RM the room was locked which have all the things of Khushi and their marriage photos.
Arnav as usual wake up and gone for jogging and came back, Anjali made breakfast and Arnav came down getting ready. After many days they are seeing the ASR again.
All sat on the dining table to have breakfast.
Arnav: where is Kamini? She is not present in Mansion?
Dhruv: she gone for out of country for some function.
Arnav: good that I don’t have to see her face.
Dhruv: and you will not see either.
Arnav: I didn’t get Bhai?
Dhruv: after you gone lot happened so she is not staying with us, we throw her out of this mansion.
Anjali: bhai whats the need to tell him all this.
Dhruv: you don’t know that women, after knowing Arnav’s mem…………..[he stopped to say memory loss] I mean if she get to know that Arnav came back then she will try to contact him, in safe side I am telling him that ignore that women.
Arnav: why you guys not said anything to me then?
Armaan: we just don’t wanted to stress you more.