What A Fucking Mess

(JUST A WARNING!! SOME CURSING IN THIS CHAPTER!!)

Remember how twelve week pregnant Rachel complained about morning sickness. Well oh boy did fifteen week pregnant Rachel finally realize how much worse her symptoms could get. The morning sickness only went from bad to worse in a matter of weeks. Not only did throwing everything up she ate and couldn't keep anything down. She was constantly nauseous and shaky and she knew people noticed. Of course her dads noticed when they came home from there business trip and tried to get Rachel to go to the doctors, but of course she declined and said it was just a bug.. well a baby bug? As usual they left again yesterday for another business trip and she was alone yet again. Finn still didn't know and Mercedes and Kurt were the only ones. The only thing that had changed was Rachel's wardrobe as she was getting bigger and bigger everyday. No more tight skirts or dresses or even jeans, just nice dresses that weren't tight and anything to basically hide her bump. She refused to change her style even though Kurt begged and pleaded. Rachel was always caught up in her thoughts these days as she was putting her textbooks away in her locker.

She felt that feeling again of being so nauseous again, but nothing would come out, she hadn't really ate anything other than crackers in days and she knew the baby was suffering. She just didn't know what to do, she was no expert and had no experience or mom to help her, she was alone. The first bell rang to signal class was starting in five minutes and Rachel was still at her locker making her things nice and tidy how she liked them and as kids started disappearing to class she felt that feeling once again but was stopped dead in her tracts when a loud noise came crashing down next to her.

The hallways were pretty much clear and she looked over and Finn had slammed his fist against the locker next to hers. She felt her heart race trying to think of what the hell was going on as she turned to face a red faced angry Finn Hudson. "Tell me it's a lie." He said his fist still bawled up against the locker. A dent where his fist was resting. "Tell me that there isn't a baby in there.." He said pointing to her stomach. She protectively held a textbook in front of her bump. "I don't know what the hell your talking about." She said with a stutter and began backing away and trying to make her way to class. "Maybe you shouldn't of told your so-called-friends to learn how to shut the hell up." He said stepping closer to her. "Yet again, I don't know what the hell you are talking about." She said this time a little more confidently. She already didn't feel great and him yelling at her was only making it worse. "I heard Kurt talking about the baby.. to be more descriptive, my baby in fact! So tell me was he fucking lying back there? Are you pregnant?" He said his anger only getting worse and his temper shorting. "Finn.. I.." she tried to speak but was cut off by him again. The bell rang signally they were late for class. "I should of fucking known.." he spat angrily. Rachel kept shaking her body couldn't handle much more stress. "How fucking long Rachel? How long have you known?" He whispered to her. He was steps away from her and Rachel couldn't stop shaking. Her hands couldn't hold her text book any longer and within seconds she dropped the book and her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she dropped to ground blacking out.

Finns heart stopped when he watched her hit the ground and he began screaming for help as Rachel wasn't moving and there was blood starting to come out from behind her head. "Help! Help!" He screamed and within seconds people came out of there classrooms to see a bloody Rachel Berry passed out on the floor with Finn standing above her. This didn't look very good. "Help she passed out and she'd bleeding." He said pulling out his phone and handing it to some girl. "Call 911" he screamed and kneeled down next to her hand "Rachel wake up.. Rachel please wake up." The girl was still on the phone with 911 "they are five minutes out" she repeated to Finn as he was still rubbing her hand.

This looked like one of those tv shows, but it wasn't! It was real fucking life and he didn't this. He yelled at her and he made her feel bad and here she was on the ground bleeding and unresponsive. The school nurse ran down the hall with her kit "what happened?" She panicked and as she began grabbing cloth and holding to the back of Rachel's head more kids gathered around. The five minutes felt like five years and the ambulance finally arrived and Finn had his hands covered in blood. The paramedics asked Finn to step back as they wrapped a neck brace around her. They placed her on the board and picked her up. "She got vaginal bleeding. We've got to move." Finn knew that wasn't good, he literally knew nothing about babies but he knew that wasn't a good sign. Kurt and Mercedes eventually ran up behind Finn. "What the hell happened?" Kurt said looking as Rachel was being wheeled away. "I don't know but she passed out and she's bleeding and this is all my fault." He said putting his head in his hands.

"How the hell is it your fault?" Mercedes snapped back and Finn looked up at them with tear filling up his eyes. "I heard you guys talking about Rachel being pregnant and I came and confronted her.. I yelled at her and I knew I shouldn't of! She looked so sad and so pale and she started shaking and next thing I knew she was on the floor passed out.." he said running his hands through his hair. "You bastard" Kurt yelled and pushed Finn back. "You could've killed her! She's been sick and stressed out! You could of done the grown ass adult thing and talked to her but instead like a child you yelled at her." Kurt yelled and pushed Finn back again. Honestly Finn was surprised Kurt had it in him. "I'm sorry.. I'm so s-s-sorry" Finn said trying to hold his tears back. The paramedics were now gone and on there way to the hospital. "Come one Kurt.. he's not worth any of it! Let's go see Rachel.." Mercedes grabbed Kurt and they ran towards the exit to Kurt's car.

Finn stood there as half the student body was staring at him. The whole school knew now. They didn't even say the P word but everyone knew and they officially now knew it was Finns kid. Who would like of thought this is what Finn Hudson's senior year would of looked like. He looked around at everyone and the loud whispered were finally broke by Mr. Schue "everyone! Back to class now!" He yelled and everyone started to return and minutes late the hallways were once again empty like before. Mr. Schue looked down at the blood on the floor and finds hands and then up at Finn. "Finn, what happened?" He said pulling Finn into the teachers restroom and trying to clean him off. "She's pregnant. It's mine. And I think I may have killed her." Were the only words he could mutter as will began wiping the blood off him. "Who Quinn? She's pregnant?" Will said and Finn shook his head "Rachel.." he said blank staring at the ground.

"Wait Rachel Berry? Our Rachel is pregnant?" Mr. schue said bring his hands to his mouth and letting his eyes saying all they need to. "Your sure it's yours?" Will said and Finn nodded "Yeah.. she wouldn't lie about it." He said letting the tears fall down her face. "You need to go see her Finn"
Mr. schue said and wiped off Finns hands "I can't! I just almost killed her." He said placing his head in his hands again. "Finn, right now it's time to be a man so go to Rachel." Mr. schue said once again and Finn stayed still. "Finn, if you don't be there for her.. you're going to regret this and you are a better man than that! I know you are, you've got everyone supportive behind you.. now please go to her." Mr.schue said handing him a paper towel.

He wiped his tears. "What about Quinn? She doesn't know and she'll lose it" He said wiping his tears off his cheeks and turning to the sink and splashing cold water on his face. "Maybe she's worth losing Finn, you have a kid to think about now!" He said and patted Finn on the back "Now go see Rachel..". Mr. Schue threw away the bloody paper towels and cleaned up a little and opened the door and watched Finn run to his car outside the building in the parking lot. "What a mess!" Mr. Schue muttered under his breath and began walking back to his classroom trying to figure out how to keep the peace in order.