Its Gonna Get Better, Right?

Rachel woke up hungrily to the smell of pancakes and bacon, while she hating meat she felt her mouth salivating at the smell of it. Makes sense baby Hudson liked her meat, but Rachel didn't. She sat up in bed and felt next to her and it was empty and cold. She momentarily freaked out for a second and shot it out of bed and ran downstairs to see Finn cooking her breakfast. "Wow a great snuggler and a cook. How did I luck in?" She chuckled and she began walking down the stairs. Finn turned towards her and smiled. She looked perfect. She had her hair a messy, but in a curly way and her shit was a little messed up but it perfectly showed a sight of golden skin and baby bump and her leggings hugged her perfectly.

While Rachel felt the totally opposite, she didn't even justify her appearance. She smelted bacon and literally ran down the stairs. She swore to god she looked homeless. She walked over to him and she took a piece of bacon on the plate of already cooked bacon and took a bite. "Hmm" she moaned and took another bite. "I blame your baby for this." She said and took another bite and finished it off. "Oh it's my baby now? Only because she likes meat?" He chuckled and handed her another piece. "You can sit down it's almost done. Do you want OJ or milk?" He said walking over the fridge. "Oh orange juice please!" She begged. Orange juice had been another one of her big cravings lately. He got her a cup and poured her some and walked it over to her. She gratefully took the cup and took a sip. "Hmm thank you." She smiled and set the cup down. "So did I hear you call the baby a She a few seconds ago?" She smirked and took another sip. "So you do think it's a girl, huh?" She said giving him a teasing smirk and playfully rolling her eyes. "Hey you caught me off guard with that one, I'm hoping for whatever is happy and healthy. So a boy would be great."

He chuckled and put some pancakes and bacon on a plate and he handed it to her. "Eat up for you and my son." He winked at her and walked over to the fridge "would you like some butter or som-" he turned around holding butter and syrup in his hands to see Rachel inhaling her food. "Or not?" He chuckled and put them back in the fridge. "No, thank you." She said with her mouth full of food and he couldn't help but chuckle at her. He grabbed his own plate of food and sat down in front of her. "You know we haven't talked about anything for this baby." He mentioned casually eating his pancake completely opposite of Rachel. "Like where are we gonna live? How are we gonna raise our son? Names? Godparents? We gotta tell our parents? We have to tell glee Club." He said working himself up. "Well the living situation we'll figure out soon, especially with how our parents take it." She chuckled to relieve the ominous feeling in the air. "You mean our daughter?" She smirked and took another bite of her pancake. "And I think we can decide on names when we find out that the baby is a She."

She said taking a sip of her orange juice and godparents we will also decide later on, but Finn I'm pretty sure glee club knows and so does the entire school! We've been blowing up on social media, not sure if that's good or bad, but we'll make it work." She said taking a bite of her bacon. "Besides I'm already dreading going to school as everyone is going to hate me and make my life worse." She said taking another bite of bacon. "Especially Quinn." She said rolling her eyes and taking a sip of her OJ. "Well I gotta get ready for-" She was cut off by Finn. "Not till you finish your food, doctors orders." He smirked and looked at the little bit of food she had left anyway. "You win this round Hudson." She evil eyed him and she finished off her food and got up putting her dishes in the sink. She walked back out of the kitchen and attempted to walk up the stairs and she was caught off guard by Finn grabbing her hand and pulling her into his chair. He leaned down and kissed her passionately. "Good morning, baby momma." He smirked and she kissed his back passionately as well. "Hmm good morning and thank you for breakfast." She said kissing him again. She got up and turned around sassily. "Don't ever call me your baby momma again, it sounds ghetto."

She chuckled and began walking up the stairs to her bedroom and to her closet attempting to find something to wear. She picked out a flowy maroon dress and a jean jacket and then some black heeled boots. She quickly got dressed and walked to the bathroom and straightened her hair and her bangs and brushed her teeth and applied some light makeup, making sure it was waterproof as she would probably need it today. She grabbed her bag out of her room and her phone of the charger and walked down the stairs and over to Finn. "Go get dressed for school so we aren't late." She said and he stood up and began walking to the bedroom to get dressed. Of course in true manly fashion he took all of two minutes to get ready and come down looking like he freshly showered and if Rachel continued she might have to do really dirty things to Finn and she though- she stopped herself mid thought and walked over to Finn. "You look great." She smiled and gave him a kiss. She walked to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle for her and Finn and banana and a granola bar for the baby.