His Name Is....

Rachel had let out a loud sigh once again throwing the stupid "baby names book" across the room. She thought taking the second installment of Calculus two was freaking hard, but apparently naming a child she was going to birth and have for the rest of her life was much harder. "Rachel.. come on, their has to be one good name in this book. We've already gone through like three books of names." He said referencing to the stack of parenting books sitting on his dresser behind him. "We'll find a name! We still have like eight months to think of a name Rach." Rachel took her focus off the book in the corner of the room and turned to look at him. "Finn I'm like twenty-two weeks along. That's almost five and half months. We literally have like four months to figure this out." She said this all while giving him a slightly dumb look.

Out of all the people she could of reproduced with, this really was the one? She shook the angry thought from her mind and looked up at Finn. "Holy shit.. really?" He said a little dumbfounded. "I can't believe you are really that far along. Wow." He said looking down at her. He knew she was getting more pissed off by the moment. Her pregnancy hormones were no joke. One minute she wants to jump his bones, the next minute she's yelling at him for making her fat, and then after that she's crying because she doesn't fit in anything anymore. He truly just couldn't keep up with all the emotions. "Well Rach we've still got time to find a name. Why don't we go over the list of names we've liked so far, Hmm?" He said grabbing the baby book out of the corner of the room that had to list thrown in it somewhere. He grabbed the book and walked back over to the bed and sat down on his side of the bed.

Truthfully Rachel felt terrible that was she was all over the place with Finn, but she just couldn't help it! No matter how hard she tried to control her emotions and hormones she just couldn't! She felt like is she didn't cry, laugh, and smile all at the same time she would explode. She scooted herself over to Finn and placed herself between his legs and took the baby book out of his hands and opened it up and grabbed the list. She leaned herself back against his chest and pulled his hands onto her slightly swollen baby bump and left them there. He smiled at her intimate action. He loved being able to touch her belly and feel his son move.

"Okay so for baby boy names we have..." She emphasized the baby boy names because she got sidetracked earlier and started looking at baby girl names and then proceeded to cry because she loved all the baby girl names and no baby boy names. That resulted in her throwing the book across the room again. She unfolded the list to reveal a few names. The first one being so plain and boring " Jackson." She said letting a sigh follow after that name. "Okay cross that name off because you are not a fan of it." He said in a soothing way. He knew the littlest of things would set her off like a firework. He kept his hands on her belly and continued gently rubbing with his thumbs. "Okay next we have Alexander.. hate that.." she mumbled under her breath. "Let's take that name off as well." Finn said sweetly. She really didn't like any of the names they had thrown down on this list. Rachel's eyes looked down at the last name they had and she sniffled. "Finn this is so useless! I don't like a single one of these names at all!" She said getting a little stressed out again.

Finn quickly grabbed the baby book. "Ah ah ah! Don't throw the book again or else my mom is going to come up here wondering what is going on." He said still putting the book up in the air. She huffed and laid herself back down on his chest once again and he opened up the book. "Okay lets start from square one again. What about the name..... Colton?" He said looking down at her, hoping and praying she didn't hate it. "That's not that bad I guess." She said playing with the name in her head. She quickly wrote it down on the piece of paper. "Also what about Atticus?" He said flipping some pages "Milo? Or even Theodore? Maybe Tobias? Greyson? Oliver?" Finn had been flipping through pages just looking at random names and honestly he kind of liked a few of those. They were nice and different and unique. Of course no child of Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson couldn't have a unique name.