Did You Say The Baby Was A?....

Rachel Berry sat outside in her car in the parking lot of her doctors office taking a deep breath. It had honestly been such a long and tough week for both Finn and her. She was staring up the sign "Lima's Women Center. She still had a few minutes before her appointment time, but she was just taking it all in. Her sweet bean in her belly after today would finally have a gender and finally a name. The baby wouldn't be she or he anymore, but actually a girl or a boy. She'd be lying if she said she secretly hoped it was a boy. She wanted a girl so badly. She just took in the moment of sweet happiness as she realized that this might actually make the week better. All week had been constant remarks or rumors started by satan herself, Quinn, or slushy facials, the football players harassing Finn, or the cheerleaders harassing Rachel. She thought that it would be over with, but of course not. While Rachel knew she could take it, she knew Finn was struggling losing all his friends. He constantly reminded Rachel that he didn't care, it was about having her and the baby now.

She knew he was lying, while he may not of missed Quinn he definitely missed being popular and having friends. I think what really set him off was the part of the team ganging up on him at practice telling him to get rid of me and that the baby wasn't actually his. While she thought back to last night when they started fighting about it. She didn't even know why he questioned it was his baby? For shit sakes the baby was already in the ninety-fifth percentile for weight and height, of course this was his giant baby.

*******FLASHBACK******
"You are joking with me right?" Rachel said in an extremely pissed off tone. These hormones were no joke. "Like you are actually just trying to be funny?" Rachel said again rudely. Finn had just accused her of sleeping with other people and the baby that clearly is his, not being his. She had already had a rough week and was ready for a good weekend with Finn, but of course it's always something these days. "Rachel, I know it's mine.. I just had to ask you know?" He said rubbing the back of his own neck. His hands moved to his head and his felt started to get red with sadness. "No, Finn. I don't know what you mean? I would never fucking question you if the situation was reversed." She said angrily giving him a very upset look. "I know how hard it's been for you this week Finn, but why would you ever doubt that baby is yours? This baby is literally HUGE!" She yelled and pointed to her stomach. He started to walk towards her but she was done for the night. "No, don't touch me Finn. I don't want you near me right now. HOW COULD YOU EVER ACCUSE ME OF SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE?" She said taking another step away from him. "Do you even remember the night we slept together? I wouldn't let you see me naked! For shit sakes I won't even let you see me half naked now! But it's okay because I'm out sleeping with a ton of people!" She said and turned towards his kitchen table and grabbed her purse and phone. "I'm going home." She said walking towards his front door. "No Rachel please don't go, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that! It's just.. you just have to.. I'm sorry!" He said trying to grab her hand but she pulled it back and opened the front door "just leave me alone Finn." She said slamming the door behind her and getting into her car and just letting the tears fall.
******* FLASHBACK*********

Of course her week had been rough as well it ended up with her going home that night upset about what Finn has just accused her off to going home and her dads finally being home as she was almost half way through her pregnancy. It went as well as the conversation with Finn did earlier that day. In fact Rachel caught herself zoning back out again thinking about the moment she walked into her house and knew it was over for her.

******** FLASHBACK********
Rachel had parked her car in the driveway by itself again and had continued wiping the tears from her eyes. She opened the door and shut it behind her to be treated with both her dads sitting at the kitchen table. It was one of those scenes where the one single light was on and mood was so ominous that it was scary. She walked closer and noticed the sonogram pictures in their hands. "I'm sorry." She sniffled. She thought maybe her crying was done for the night, but nope a whole set of tears again. She heard a deep sigh come from one of them, which one she wasn't sure. "You should be, you had it made Rachel!" Hiram said sternly and tossed the photos on the table. "It was an accident I swear. You know I would never purposely do this!" She said raising her voice and walking closer to the table. It was clear both her fathers had tears on there faces and it wasn't looking good for anyone tonight.