How Did We Get Here?

Rachel was nearing her seven month of pregnancy and she was feeling good. Honestly she was recovering still from her breakup with Finn. They had broken up a month ago and things were going back to normal between them. They went to school, to glee club rehearsal, ate dinner together, watched tv together, but just not as a couple and it was nice. It really allowed Rachel to get to know Finn as a friend rather than a boyfriend or the father of her child. I mean the obvious signs of them still wanting to be together were there and don't let them fool you for a second! So much sexual tension was built up from it. Rachel would get out of the shower and Finn couldn't help but stare or Finn would get home from a work out and come in the house shirtless, but regardless Rachel refused to let anything happen. I mean what was going to happen anyway? She was going to get pregnant? Haha.. too late, but as much as she didn't want to find a reason not to be with Finn, well Rachel didn't trust him anymore. She needed trust from him. She knew that as long as Finn still had any type of feeling for Quinn, they couldn't be together.

They had an ultrasound done last week which resulted in the baby being bigger than they though. Shocker... she knew this baby was going to be huge! Just look at Finn! Whenever she freaked out thinking about his giant head coming through her small body she freaked out. She was trying to keep that whole thought away, this baby was a beautiful thing and she couldn't think about the negatives. I mean that's what they kept telling her, but honestly she was done with all that "good vibes" and "happy energy" bullshit. This baby was real. He's going to come out of her tiny vagina and it's her fault because she reproduced with the next giant. Her doctor, along with Finns mom kept reassuring her it's a natural process and it's a beautiful thing, but as much as Rachel tried to stop herself she couldn't, instead she did the worst thing possible and watched a birthing video.

****************FLASHBACK****************
Rachel had just finally sat down for the first time tonight since six thirty this morning and she was so thankful. She had been through seven classes today, a glee club rehearsal, a tutoring session, and tons of homework so when she finally got to sit down and relax it was a beautiful thing. She had adjusted herself on the bed and pulled her laptop off her night stand and opened it and pulled up YouTube. She began searching "birthing videos." Honestly she knew she'd regret this as she was told many times not to do this because it would just scare her rather than relax her, but of course she's Rachel Berry and stubborn as hell. She had began scrolling down the page when she found what looked to be like a normal birthing video and she clicked on it. Her attention was brought away from the screen when a knock on her door came and she quickly paused the video. "Come in." She said and Finn opened the door. "Hey what's up." He said and she smiled at him trying to hide the video. "Uh nothing much just sitting here.." she said trying to hide the fact that she was doing something that she shouldn't. "Well I brought you some cookies.. chocolate chip.. your favorite.." he said and he pulled a plate out with a few cookies on it and she could smell them. They were so heavenly and freshly baked. Hmm. "Oooh give me.." she squealed and he brought the cookies over to her and she happily ate one. She had forgotten all about the video when he had leaned his head over and chucked. "Are you seriously gonna watch that?" He said and she ate another bite of her cookie. "Yes.. yes I am.." she said and took another bite and finished off the cookie. "Well if you're going to watch so am I!" Finn said proudly and sat down on her bed and got himself comfortable. "So even though my mom told you not to do this you are still gonna do this, huh?" He said and she nodded her head. "Yeah I got to see what I'm in for." He took a cookie off the plate and let her start the video. Honestly she had high hopes for this and so did Finn and let's just get it straight that beginning of the video wasn't bad and she could see the women struggling with the contractions, but when she had to start pushing that's when the high hopes of both Finn and Rachel ended. The video played as they continued to eat there cookies. They were greeted with "keep pushing" and "she's crowning" and "that's a lot of hair." The look of horror that came across both their faces was priceless. Finn did better than Rachel Surprisingly. Rachel lost the hope of it being easy as soon as she watched how big everything got for the baby to come out and well Finn didn't make it much further to when the head started showing. "Oh my god turn it off." Rachel said and Finn and paused the laptop and closed it. "Oh my god what was that?" Finn said and Rachel was trying to find words. "You son is going to rip me apart!" She said and started thinking about her lady parts would never be the same. "Honestly.. good luck rach... I-I don't know.." he said and he looked at the cookies grossed out and just placed them on the side table next to him. "I really wish I wouldn't of watched that.. your mom was right.." she said but she couldn't wipe away the mortified face she was making. "Holy shit." She said looking down at her belly.
************ END OF FLASHBACK ************