You do??

It was later that night when finally everything had calmed down from earlier. Finn has came home, showered, thank god because honestly the smell of him made Rachel relive her feeling of morning sickness. They had all sat down and ate dinner together which was oddly weird for Rachel as she never really had that whole family experience. You know that one you always see in the shows where the family is laughing together and eating a hearty meal, well her fathers were always gone and she never had anyone truly give a shit about her till she got pregnant. Don't get her wrong, she loved every second of this and enjoyed the hell out of it, just wish her family was supportive is all.

After everything was ate and everyone one was full Carol began cleaning up after everyone. Rachel stood up from the table and began picking up plates and helping clean up dinner and it was only seconds later she got a comment from carol "Rachel sit down, please let me." She said trying to take the plates from Rachel. "Please let me help, I'm pregnant, not dying." She chuckled and took a plate from in front of Finn. The men stayed sitting at the table but not for long till they made their way to the couch in the living room. "Don't think your off the hook Finn." Carol yelled from the kitchen. "The only reason your off the hook is because your beautiful pregnant girlfriend offered to help... and you had a big game." She mumbled the last part which earned a giggle from Rachel. Rachel began washing off the dishes and then placing them in the dishwasher while Carol began putting all the little things. "So a boy.." she smiled as she shut the fridge door and turned and looked at Rachel. Rachel felt a smile come to her lips and she placed the last dish in the dishwasher. "I know.. a boy." She said happily as she shut the dishwasher and started it.

"I can't believe it honestly.." she said leaning her back against the counter. "I'm so lucky." Rachel said placing her hands against her belly and gently rubbing. She looked over at carol and let the smile stay on her lips. "Thank you for giving me this Rachel. You make Finn so happy and you gave me the one thing I've always wanted, a grandchild. Granted you guys are both young, but it doesn't make me love either of you any less." Carol said to Rachel. She looked over at Rachel and Rachel has tears in her eyes. "Thank you." She whispered letting a little sob fall out of her mouth. "I never had a mom and thank you for showing me what one looks like." She said stilling having the same little sobbing voice. She was trying to cry quietly as to not attract Finn and have him ask a million questions. She pulled Rachel into a hug and held her against her. Carol had tears in her eyes and she held Rachel tightly. "Thank you for being the daughter I never got." She said and after a couple seconds they pulled away.

Perfect timing Kurt walked into the kitchen and with that Rachel broke the silence "I'm going to take a shower." She said placing her hands on her stomach as she began walking towards the bathroom. She opened the bathroom door and closed it behind her and started the shower. She unclothed as fast as she could, being only this far along and already struggling to get undressed, oh boy. She quickly hopped in the shower and began washing her hair and just letting the warm water relax all her muscles. She took conditioner and lathered her hair and just letting the warm water run over her body honestly was amazing. After what seemed like five minutes in the shower but was probably more like thirty minutes, she decided she should probably get out.

She shut the shower off and quickly wrapped her towel around her hair and her body and on her way out from the bathroom she grabbed this coco butter made for her baby bump. She opened the bathroom door and made her way over to Finns bedroom only to open the door and shut it behind her to turn around and see Finn sitting down on his bed. She gasped and felt her heart jump out of her chest. "Jesus Christ Finn." She said placing her hand on her heart and trying to find her breath. "Sorry rach.. didn't meant to scare you." He chuckled and he stood up and walked over to the Rachel and pulled her against him. He leaned down and brought his lips to hers and gently kissed them. "You know I'm so proud of you! You played like a champion out there tonight and I know that our son will know that." Rachel said and she pulled Finn down to her lips again and kissed him passionately. Finn brought a smile to his lips. Like magic there it was again. That feeling between Rachel's legs that she felt the night the baby was conceived. She pushed up on her tippy toes and pulled his lips more against hers trying to make the kiss more passionate. Finn happily obliged to her demands and after a second of this Finns tongue had slid into her mouth and she made a soft moaning noise.