WOW! Really?

Rachel Berry had started to wake up. She could barley open her eyes but she could tell there were bright lights, she had a pounding headache, a tight feeling in her stomach, heard a constant beeping, and felt a tight grip on her hand. She tried to force her eyes open but she couldn't. They just wanted to rest. If she was being so honest she was exhausted. She was barley sleeping, hardly eating and drinking, in fact she was sucking so hard with this whole pregnancy thing.

She felt that grip on her hand getting tighter. Oddly she felt like she should be alarmed, but it felt right. She assumed it was hand probably Kurt or Mercedes, maybe even her dads, but it was warm and reassuring and while she still wasn't sure where she was. It made her feel safe. It finally happened for her as she felt her eyes open slightly. You know that squinting you do when you first wake up? Well imagine that but like a bright white light in your face instead. She felt her eyes blink a few time and she was finally met with answers she was asking for. Where she was? Who was with her? Why was she here? Well since she wasn't dumb, just pregnant she realized she was in a hospital room. Well it took a slightly look to her right and she saw the baby daddy of the year Finn. He was passed out but still holding her hand. Now here's the kicker she had to remember why? She took a deep breath and slid her hands down over the blanket to still feel her baby bump. A sigh of relief washed over her as she felt that little bump there. She picked up the blanket and the hospital gown. She was careful not to let go of Finns hand and wake him. The last thing she wanted to do right now was talk. She then picked up her hospital gown and saw monitors all around her stomach. She was gonna guess to listen for the heartbeat and monitor the moments. She sighed again in relief and put her gown and blanket back down and looked over at the monitor next to her looking at her baby's heart rate.

The beeping was still going on and before she had time to react the door opened and a nurse came in and smiled. "Hi Rachel.. how are you feeling?" She shut the door softly and walked over to Rachel and squatted down next to her. "My name is Emily and I've been your nurse these past couple days.. how everything feeling?" She said sweetly and pull Rachel's blanket back and began pushing on her belly. Rachel had so many questions. "Days?" She muttered. Her throat and lips were extremely dry. "Yes sweetheart you've been here about two days now." Rachel couldn't believe she had been here that long. How did she sleep and not notice? How did this happen? "What.. what happened?" She said still holding Finns hand. "Well from what we know you fainted but took some injury's on the way down. Your blood sugar was extremely low, along with your iron, and you hit your head on the way down." That explains the massive headache she had. She took her hands up to her head and felt the bandage around her head. "We have to give you a couple stitches, but they will be out in no time!" She smiled and began pushing down on Rachel's belly again. "You always had extreme vaginal bleeding. My guess you haven't been eating, or drinking, or sleeping. Morning sickness has been bad?" She said giving Rachel and sad look and Rachel placed her hands back down by her belly. "We can give you medicine for the morning sickness, but you've got to keep eating and drinking. That baby is depending on you." She said and let go of Rachel stomach and pulled the blanket back up. "The doctor will be In later with some information as well, but for now try and get some sleep." She walked over to the counter and grabbed her a glass of water. "Here you go sweetheart." She said and began walking back to the door. She dimmed the lights and looked back at her. "If you need anything just let me know." She smiled and opened the door and shut it softly.

Rachel felt tears in her eyes. She was a mess. As of minutes ago she found out she has stitches and a bandage around her. For shit sakes she must look like Frankenstein right now. She had tears in her eyes. This was her fault. She's a terrible mother. She basically was killing her baby because she wasn't eating or sleeping.. she was killing herself and the baby. She wasn't meant to be a mom. She felt the tears slide down her cheeks and her sniffling began getting louder. She felt the grip on her hand loosen as she looked over and Finn was waking up. She didn't care though she still contained to cry. She took her hand and held it on her stomach and let the emotion just fall out. Honestly she needed to get it out.