I Hate It Here.

Rachel had signed the paperwork and it was just her and Finn alone. "You want this right? Because I'm giving you your out! If you don't want to be a father and you don't want to have a baby and you want to stay with Quinn.. well then I get it and this is your chance. I want you to be in this because you want to be in it. Not for me.. I want you to want this baby." She said signing her name on the last line. He looked over at Rachel and smiled. He walked over to where she was sitting on the bed and leaned down and kissed her lips softly. "I want this Rachel.. I do!" He then leaned down and softly kissed her belly. "And I want this baby as well." He said looking down at her. "And about Quinn it's over. After what happened at the school she came to this hospital and made it very clear it was over in fact." He said looking over at Rachel. "What happened Finn?" She said letting a sad frown fall to her face as she could imagine what happened.

                      ****FLASHBACK*****
Finn was sitting in the room with Rachel. They had just finally let him see her and boy she looked rough. She had the bandages everywhere and she was pale, but she was still beautiful to him. He put his hand in hers and gently rubbed it. It wasn't long after till he found his phone blowing up. He assumed it was Kurt or Mercedes again checking to see how she's doing, but this time it was worse. It was Quinn. He pulled out his phone to see at least 12 missed calls and 14 missed text messages. "IM ON MY WAY TO THE HOSPITAL TO KICK YOUR ASS." "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?". "YOURE A PIECE OF SHIT." He wiped his eyes and then his face. He knew what was coming for him. He began walking towards the entrance of the hospital. He knew what was coming and honestly he didn't deserve it. Quinn was a terrible girlfriend and they always fought, she cheated on him and he cheated on her, they were only together for popularity! He made his way to the front of the hospital and out of the doors and saw an angry looking Quinn standing there. "Look I'm so-" He was cut off by a slap to the face. "How fucking dare you Finn? Do you know how embarrassing that was for me? What the hell were you thinking sleeping with that.. that stupid hobbit. you destroyed us! You are so worthless and I can't..." She was cut off by Finn. "Listen I owed you an explanation, but you never gave me one for all the times you "hung out" with puck or all the times you went on "trips" with Santana and Brittney. I know what you did Quinn and I've seen pictures but I thought about giving you another chance every time and clearly I was wrong and should of got rid of you when I had the chance. You are nothing but a selfish, entitled, little conniving bitch and I'm more than happy to tell you that we are done! Through! Over! So stay the hell away from Rachel, our baby, and me!" He yelled at her and watched her reaction chance through out the conversation. "You are nothing without me Finn Hudson and you'll never be anything!" She said letting the tears stream down her face. "NOTHING!" She screamed. He was backing up back towards the hospital entrance. "I was nothing with you.. and I'll be something greater without you!" He said shrugging his shoulders. "I HATE YOU!" She screamed and then let out another huge scream. Finn ran back inside the entrance of the hospital and back to Rachel's room. He didn't want to miss a thing and quite frankly wanted to get the hell away from Quinn.

******* END OF FLASHBACK*******
"And yeah that's basically how Quinn and I broke up." He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm really sorry Finn. I really am because I ruined things by sleeping with you." She said and gave him a soft frown. "Oh don't be! I don't regret a single thing about that night other than it didn't get to happen again." He smirked over at her and her face went red. "Finn." She squealed and rolled her eyes playfully. "Well just so you know I don't regret it either. This baby is worth every second." She smiled and looked up at Finn and he leaned down to give her another kiss. "I could get used to this." He chuckled and kissed her again. Just then a knock on the door.

"Are we interrupting something?" Kurt said sarcastically and walked in with a bag. "Here drama mama. I brought you some clothes." He said setting the bag down on her bed. " oh thank god!! I think they threw my clothes away and I needed something to go home in." She chuckled and looked up at Kurt and Mercedes. "Thank you guys! Have you been here the whole time?" She said bringing the bag up to her. "Yeah but they wouldn't let us back here till you woke up. Only Finn." He rolled his eyes at Finn and Finn chuckled. "Oh Kurt, stop it!" Rachel said with a little chuckle. Mercedes walked over and hugged her. "How's my little niece doing?" She said rubbing Rachel's belly. "Rach its a girl?" He said looking back at Rachel with a huge smile and she chuckled. "No.. no, we don't know yet, but they are insisting it's a girl." She chuckled and Kurt came and sat on the other side of her. "Oh it's definitely a girl. My little Hepburn." He said placing his hand on Rachel's stomach. "Oh absolutely not. No daughter of mine will named that." Finn said sternly and looked over at Rachel. "He's kidding Finn." She said and smirked at him. "Maybe.." she mumbled and giggled with Kurt and Mercedes.