6○

I wake up and remember where i am. I'm a prisoner.

What does my father owe him money for?

Why me? Why do i deserve this. I work hard to better my life and this is what i get.

Wiping my eyes i look around and just seen darkness. The asshole could have left some type of light in here.

Suddenly i hear the door open and lights flick on quickly. I blick my eyes a couple times to adjust to the lights.

and i seem him walking up to my cell.

I ball my legs into my stomach and watch him closely.

"How did my kitty sleep?" he askes with a smirk

I ignore him. Closing my eyes and lays my head back against the wall.

"I asked you a question cunt" he spats harshly

"I have ears" i reply with a dead tone

"I see you didn't eat your food last night"

"Don't quite like poison" i tell him

I snap my head up as i hear him laughing darkly.

Narrowing my eyes at him

"Now why would i poison you. That would ruin my plans to fuck you" he says with a chuckle

"I don't want your infected dick anywhere around me asshole" i sneer at him

Quickly he comes inside my cell and grabs me by the throat and picks me up sqeezing tightly.

Widening my eyes i watch him inch his face closer to mine.

"You will enjoy the feeling of my long cock deep inside of you slut" he mumbles as he licks my ear

I shiver and try not to throw up.

I don't want him toughing me.

"Leave me alone" i plead

Sqeezing my throat hard he tells me

"If you agree to eat i will let your throat go kitty" He raises his eye brows up.

"Fine. Just stop touching me" i whimper softly

"Are you sure you don't want me to continue. What if i bring my hand down and slip them inside your panties. What will i find? You soaking wet for me" He askes me softly

Bringing his head to mine he slams his lips to mine and bites my lip hard.

Crying out loudly i try to push him away.

"I'm leaving. Ill be back tonight. You better fucking eat something. If i come back and my boys tell me you havent ate I'll come back and I'll prove my words to be true." he looks hard at me before walking out leaving me alone once again.

At least he left the light on this time.

Mother fucker.

Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand laying my head back agaisnt the wall what am i going to do.

How can i make him let me go?

I'll show him. He wants to break me. I'll break him. Ill make him love me and when he admits it.

I'll leave.