18○

They are pretty dumb i think. Shouldn't they have covered my eyes or something? That's what happens in the shows i watch. The person being kidnapped always as something over his or hers eyes? Unless..

Unless they think i won't be able to escape?
Unless they plan to kill me soon?

oh my God.

3 hours later we pull up to this old run down hospital?

Why are we here?

Suddenly my doors thrown open and I'm being dragged out the car up the steps of the hospital.

The man holding my arm pushes me into the through the door i trip and fall to me knees.

Fucker.

Narrowing my eyes i look around and see men everywhere. Men with guns. Lots of guns.

My heart starts to pound in my chest as i see a older man walking through the threshold towards me.

"Ah i see my boys got me what i wanted" He claps his hands loudly.

"Yes sir. It wasn't easy but we got the bitch" the man holds my arm tighter

"Well hello there my little slut, You don't know me but my names Caleb" The man smiles at me.

"I'm sure you already know mine" i state the obvious.

"Yes. Yes. We know all about the Amsterdam kings weak spot"

"I don't know what yall think, but im nothing to him. My father owes him money and I'm basically Callens prisoner" i shrug my shoulders.

Before i can even say anything eles the man slaps my face so hard i fall to the ground.

"I HATE LIES. BITCH" he actually spits down on me.

"If you didnt mean shit to him, you would already be dead. I looked into you. Your father owes Callen millions of dollars that he can never pay. Callen will never get his money back so what use does he have for you?!"

"Nothing-" i start to say untill he grabs my hair pulling it hard making me look up at him.

"I. said. i. don't. like. liars."

"Bring the camera and my tools, It's time we start our game" The man chuckles like this is all a fun game.

It's not a fucking game. I'm scared.

Looking around a see another man bringing a chair. He sets the chair infront of me and pulls me up then pushes me down on the chair.

He binds my hands to the arm rest and ties my feet to the legs of the chair.

I struggle to move. I can't. I'm stuck.

Don't cry Emma. Don't give them the satisfaction.

Suddenly the evil man walks close to me again.

"Now let's show my son who's the real Amsterdam King" he and his men all laugh loudly.

Son??

Amsterdam King?

Wait.. Callens the King? Right? That means.. That means... This man is Callens father?!!!!

What the fuck ia going on?! I scream in my head.

Why did his father have me kidnapped.

What does he want from me?