45○

Waking up i hear Callen yelling into the phone..

Sitting up i call his name softly.

His head snaps around to meet my eyes a before handing up the phone and walking towards me.

"What's the matter?"

He looks nervous before sitting down next to me on the bed.

"Emma.. my doctor doesn't know whats wrong yet.. just please.. don't leave me..." he begs me

Raising my hand slowly i rub his cheek.

"Callen.. I'm falling in love with you i promise i won't-" before i can finish he slams his mouth down on mine hard and pulls it back.

"You need to get better, I'll have Rose bring you a different type of soup okay baby?" He kisses me once more before walking out the room.

Closing my eyes i fall back asleep.

"Baby wake up for me" he whispers in my ear.

Opening my eyes i see Callen holding a bowl of soup.

"Sit up baby so i can feed you okay" He says as he helps me sit up in bed.

"Open" i open and let him feed me a few bites.

After several bites i can't eat anymore.

"That's enough" i tell him as i try to push the spoon away from my mouth.

"One more bite" he begs

Shaking my head i close my eyes only to snap them back open when he starts yelling.

"YOU NEED TO FUCKING EAT. YOU NEED TO GET BETTER EMMA PLEASE. DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE ME? AM I SO HORRIBLE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO TRY TO GET BETTER?" he yells and throws the soup on the floor.

Looking at the mess now on my bedroom i look back at him with wide eyes.

"Baby please calm down" i beg

"No. YOU NEED TO GET BETTER. WHATS THE USE OF ALL MY FUCKING MONEY WHEN I CAN'T EVEN MAKE YOU BETTER"

Trying to think of a way to calm him down i beg him to hold me.

"Please Callen just come hold me I'm cold"

That shuts him up as he climbs into bed with me and holds me close.

"Emma you don't understand. I love you. You have to get better for me" he whispers and i feel his tears hitting my cheek.

His crying.

No baby don't cry

Hugging him close i rub his back and whisper in his ear.

"I love you baby I'll get better i promise"

Feeling his arms holding me tighter is the last thing i notice before i fall back to sleep.