25○

"Callen" i whisper his name loudly

He looks like hell. Those men must have beat him before dragging him down here.

"Callen" i whisper louder

He still doesn't answer.

Walking up to him i can't help myself i wrap my arms around him and hold on to him.

"Emma it will be alright" he rasps

His hurt. His heads bleeding.

"Are you hurt?" i ask him softly.

"I'll be okay, this was part of my plan"

"What plan?" im afriad to ask but i need to know.

"My men will come get us from here in 1 hour and 30 minutes." He wraps his arms around my body as i shiver from the cold.

"Why would you let them beat you like that?" i ask him again

"Because i had to surrender myself in order to be brought to you. I knew my father would bring me where ever you are in order to try to break me"

I process his words and place my face in his neck and cry softly.

"Thank you for coming for me" i thank him.

"I'll always come for you Emma" He kisses my forehead.

Suddenly we hear the elevator coming down and i start to shake in Callens arms.

"Be calm. I won't let him kill you Emma" he whispers in my ear.

"What about you?" i whisper back fast

"He won't kill me until he kills you first. My father will want me to watch. Don't worry" he rubs my back trying to calm me down.

"What you just said doesn't make me relax Callen"

"Hush now baby. My fathers walking up"

Here we go. I wonder what game we will play next.

Callens father walks up to the cell and waves his hand at his men to open the door up.

Rolling my eyes i try to scoot my body closer to Callen.

"Welcome Son." Callens father tells him

"Bastard" Callen smirks at him

Narrowing his eyes on his son he walks into the cell with us.

"Let's play a game"

"What game old man?" Callen spats loudly

"I want Emma here to get down on her knees and suck both our dicks"

"N-" i start to say but Callen pinches my back and i shut up.

"Fine" i say softly.

Clapping his hands his father stands on the side of him and starts to unzip his pants while watching Callen closely.

Callen takes his arms from around me and turns around and looks at me.

It looks like his pleading with me. Trying to tell me something with his eyes.

I shake my head up and down slowly making sure he knows im fine and I'll do whatever it takes to get us both out of here alive.

Callen brings his hands down and unzips his pants while still staring into my eyes.