15○

Closing my eyes i try to block him out.

"Stop-" i try to tell him to get off me before he brings one hand up to the throat and squeezes it slowly.

Coughing slowly i decide to shut my mouth before he hurts me.

Pulling my panties down he slips two fingers deep inside my wet pussy and curls his fingers deep making me moan.

I try to say no but it's as if he can tell im about to say something he squeezes my throat tighter before picking me up in his arms and walks with me towards my bedroom.

Fuck. Fuck.

No please

Walking through my door he throws me on the bed and lays his body on mine.

"Please-" is all i get out before he grabs my throat again.

His been drinking i can smell and taste the alcohol

He won't stop this time. This is a completely new Callen. His raw. His showing no emotions right now other than lust.

He uses his one hand and pulls his pants and boxers down to this knees and lays on top of me.

Oh my god. Please. Not like this...

"Callen please N-" he squeezes my throat harder till i start coughing.

He pushes his hips forward and starts to rub his dick up and down my pussy slowly while bringing his head down and sucking on my shoulder.

Biteing my shoulder he makes the head of his dick rub agaisnt my clit before he goes back to rubbing himself up and down against him

Feelings my pussy grow wetter and wetter i can't help but letting a moan slip my lips.

Once Callen hears my moans he let's my throat go and slams his mouth down on mine and brings one hand down between us and uses his thumb to rub my clit quickly and increases his the speed of the thrust against me as he starts to moan loudly.

"You like this dick baby" He whispers against my lips before squeezing my clit between his fingers making me cry out loudly.

"I fucking asked you a question" he tells me before bites on my lip so hard. I know it's going to be bruised in the morning.

"You like how my dick feels agaisnt you Emma?"

"ANSWER ME" he lines his dick close to my pussys hole.

No no.

"Yes i like it" i quickly say

"Good girl, That's my good girl" He starts back grinding and rubbing himself on me and soon i feel him cumming.

I look down to see him stroking himself and cumming right now on my pussy.

He looks at my pussy and sticks his finger inside me pushing some of his cum inside me and groans at the sight.

"Your mine, If another man ever tries to touch you i will kill them" he replies before he lays down on my bed and falls asleep.

What the fuck. That was so close.

Placing my hand over my heart i feel it beating fast.

Looking at Callen i debate rather i should dress him or leave him like he is...

I'll leave him. He can wake up with his dick out and remember what the fuck he did to me tonight.

Pulling up my panties and pushing my dress down i climb further up the bed and cover myself with my blankets before going to sleep.