32○

15 minutes later, We finish eating. I head to my room to get dressed.

Walking into my closet i look for a comfortable dress. I need to talk to him about this wardrobe. I need other things then just dresses.

Humming to myself softly i finally found a somewhat everyday dress and slip it over my head.

Going to my bathroom i brush my hair and decide to just pull it up in a messy bun for now and i apply a little make up to hide the now bruising thats showing.

When i get done i head downstairs into the kitchen where i meet Rose.

The poor girl must be working hard with all these men to feed so I'll give her the day off. No need to make her work extra when it was my idea to have this small party.

Walking up to her i lean against the countertop.

"Hey Rose"

She ignores me.

Okay..

"You have the night off" i tell her while watching her closely.

"Your not my boss, She spats at me"

Leaning back a little i take in her anger. Over what?

What girl wouldn't want a night off...

"I just thought you would enjoy a nice day off, maybe hang out with your friends?" i suggest.

"Again. Your. Not. My. Boss." she walks away from me and goes to the sink and washes the one plate that's in there.

Okay now i have add enough. Fine. She doesn't want the day off? She can work for me then and if she doesn't like it, She can take it up with her "boss".

"Fine. I'm planning a party tonight. You can help"

Turning around slowly to face me her eyes blaze with anger.

"Excuse me?"

Looking at her closely i repeat myself slower this time.

"Why on earth would you be planning a party when this is not your house?" she whispers angrily.

Shrugging my shoulder's to her i stay silent. I don't know who knows about Callens mothers arrival but they won't learn it from me.

"Are you going to help me or take the night off as i suggested?"

"I'm not going anywhere" she says hard.

Two can play this fucking game.

"Fine. Clean the kitchen and the dining room. If you have something to fucking say about it then take it up with your "boss" i snap and walk out of the kitchen.

I don't know what her problem is but i have had enough shit to last me a while. I don't need anymore.

Walking up the stairs i go to look for Callen.

Reaching his office, i start to get nervous. I never been here before.. What if he gets pissed..

Pulling in a deep breath i knock softly.

"Come in" I hear Callens voice snapping loudly.

I stand there having second thoughts. Maybe i should just go back downstairs..

Suddenly the door flies open to reveal a very annoyed Callen.

"I fucking said come in-"

Backing up a few steps i stand there silently.

"Baby, Hey, everything okay? He askes me confused.

"Um.. i just wanted to ask you something but it's okay" i say and start back tracking a few steps.

He reaches his arms out to me and i flinch away a little and he notices. I can't help but see the hurt flash in his eyes before dropping his hands.

"I'm sorry for shouting, i was just telling my men about my mothers arrival and they are not very happy i chose to keep it from them" he tells me gently.

"Um.. it's okay i- i understand"

He opens the door wider and waits.

Looking into his eyes for a moment i take a deep breath and walk inside hearing the door shut softly.