42○

Later that night we head to bed.

Callen follows me into my room and closes the door softly.

Walking up to me he grabs my face and kisses me hard. Opening my mouth i let him swirl his tongue along with mine slowly as he reaches down and lifts me up.

Wrapping my arms and legs around him tightly i kiss him back hard placing my hands in his hair and i can't help the moan that escapes my lips.

He walks us to the bed and lays me down and climbs over me and looks into my eyes.

"Your so beautiful Emma" he whispers before lifting my dress over my head and kisses my shoulder.

"Callen i want you" i whisper

He snaps his head up looking deep into my eyes.

"You do?" he askes before swallowing hard.

"I do. Please. I want you-" he cuts me off by slamming his lips down on mine hard and bringing his hand down he slips his fingers inside my panties and groans hard into our kiss as he feels how wet i am for him.

Fuck i love his fingers...

Sliding them slowly over my pussy lips he teases my clit and rubs his thumb over it softly.

Moaning into his mouth i spread my legs wider slightly telling him i want more.

It works.

He kisses his way down my neck and chest stopping at each nipple and sucking on them both causing me to shiver before kissing down my stomach.

He rubs my clit while bringing his mouth down and kissing around my pussy softly.

"You want my mouth baby?" he whispers

"Yes please-" before i can finish he sticks his tongue out and pushes it deep inside me.

Oh fuck. It feels so good causing me to raises my hips up towards him.

He uses one hand to push me back down and sticks a finger inside my pussy as he licks over and over around my clit.

I'm lost in the pleasure and my own voice calling his name loudly as he slips a finger into my ass as i start to tighten up.

"Relax Emma" he purs around my pussy.

I do as he says and i try to relax.

Pushing his fingers deeper into my pussy and ass i start to raise my hips up and down slowly.

Fuck oh my god... Crying out softly i beg him for something but i don't know what. I'm lost. His fingers and mouth feel so good but i want.. no i need more.

As i feel my body tense up he pulls away and i made a sound of protest.

"shh baby. Your about to cum around my dick" he tells me before standing up and pulling off his clothes before climing back in bed and laying on top of me.

"Baby?" he looks deep into my eyes asking if its okay and i can't the moan i let out telling him yes.

He brings his lips to mine and kisses me softly while pressing the head of his dick into my pussys hole and pushing himself in.

Crying into his mouth from the pain i try to breathe deep. Trying to relax myself but it hurts.

"Shhh baby relax for me. The pain will go away in a minute" he says before kissing around my mouth and i start to relax more as he keeps pushing his dick deeper and deeper inside.