7○

Waking up i hear the door opening and looking up i see a stranger.

Why is he here?

What does he want?

"Are you awake bitch" He spats at me harshly

I don't want to answer him so i don't.

Ignoring him i close my eyes again until i hear my cell door being opened.

Snapping my eyes open i see the man walking through the cell door and throws my tray of food on the floor.

Great. Bread and water.

Nice meal right there.

"Boss told me to make sure you eat" He tells me and stands against the cell door

"Bread and water? That's all i get?" asking him nicely.

I want a real meal. I miss food. I miss meat. I miss French fries ohh what i would do for a chocolate shake right now.

"Until you become a good live slave that's all you get" he smirks at me

Slave?!!!!

"Speaking of slave-" he trails off going out of my cell and coming back a second later with some skimpy looking clothes and chunka them at my face.

"What's this?"

"Your new slave uniform" he chuckles

"I can't wear this. My ass with show. No." i say quickly.

"Bosses orders. Now get fucking dressed before i dress you myself. Who knowa you may even like it"

Widening my eyes and snatches my new "uniform" away from him as i see him licking his lips

Fuck that!

"Turn around" i demand

"What? You don't think iv seen a nake women before?' He laughs loudly "Fuck bitch i seen alot better than you. Now get fucking dressed before i call the boss"

Going into the corner as close as i could i quickly change into this hoe outfit. The fuck do i have to wear this for?!

Turning around i face him again satisfied that i could dress without him seeing too much.

"Let's go" He says and grabs my arm pulling me behind him

He walks me into the kitchen and i must admit it's a beautiful kitchen.

Pulling me by the stove his takes out a pair of hand cuffs and attaches it to a wire and connects it to the stove.

I stare at the handcuffs and the work confused.

"You will cook us breakfast. 5 men. 5 men stay here daily. One of us will bring you up here when it's time to cook our meals. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. We expect nice meals. The kitchens fully stocked. The wire will let you walk around only a small ways in the kitchen but that should be plenty. We have cameras in here so don't try any funny shit eles we will slit your pretty throat. Do you understand?" He askes me like he just asked me hows the weather.

Wanting to tell him off i just keep my mouth shut. Don't need my neck slit today.

Shaking my head up and down i slowly no and say "yes"

"Good. No get started. Remember. Try anything and your dead" he says as he walks out the kitchen.

Looking around the cabinet's i look for something to cook and laugh when i think about poisoning them, but who am i getting they wouldn't leave anything dangerous in this kitchen.

Walking around i grab the pancake mix and some fresh strawberries from the fridge and get to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay soo.. Now I'm hungry for pancakes but gotta stick to my diet. Ugh 💯🤦🏼‍♀️

How's everyone liking this story so far?

I know it's not 100% perfect but i just love dark romances and decided to just write. I don't plan to write anything. I just open this app and continue my story and let whatever happens happen. 😏

Toodles🥰