12○

Walking to my shower slowly i cry.

Stepping inside i turn on the water and let it flow over me slowly.

Cleaning me.

I grab my soap and start to scrub my body trying to get his scent off me.

When i clean around my pussy i start to cry. I scrub it hard trying to erase his touch off of me.

Crying out softly when i feel the soap touch the cut he gave me i drop the soap and walk backwards till i hit the wall and fall to my butt and start to cry.

I cry and cry.

I don't know how long i cried for until the water starts to get cold and i still don't have the will to get up.

I thought i could be strong. I thought i could do whatever i needed to do to survive.

I was wrong. I was so very wrong.

Suddenly i hear the door to the bathroom open and i cry louder trying to cover myself with the tiny wash rag.

Callen opens the door and looks down at me with sad eyes.

He bends down and i try to move away from him but i don't have anywhere to go before his hands grabs me and he picks me up from the floor and carries me to the bed.

He sits me down on the bed before walking back towards the bathroom and grabs my towel.

He walks up to me slowly and starts to dry me off.

"I'm sorry" He says those two little words.

I ignore him

I don't have the strength anymore.

He finishes drying me off before going to my closet and grabbing a night gown before coming back and slipping it over my head in and puts my arms in the sleeves.

"Tonight has been a rough one. I lost my only Family i have left other than a child." he says quietly

I let him talk i still don't even respond.

"Everyone expects me to be cruel. That's how you survive in my world baby"

" You went too far" is all i say.

" i know i did and I'm sorry, My nephew made it in. His alseep. You can meet him tomorrow if you want? His name is Lucca."

"With my chains on?" i ask softly

"No. No more Chains"

"When can i go home?"

"You can't. Your father owes me 5 million dollars. If i let this slide i will loose respect and if i loose that I'll loose my city." He sighs.

"You think i wanted this?" He finally askes me after 3 minutes of silence.

"Didn't you?"

"No. This was supposed to be my older brothers job but he was killed leaving me to pick up the city"

"Get some sleep" he says before leaving me and closeing my door softly.