39○

4 hours later I'm starting to get nervous.

What if his mother doesn't like me?

Shaking my thoughts out of my head i jump out if the shower and start to blow dry my hair. I have hung all the decorations up. I have all the balloons blown and spread around the living room, kitchen and dining room. I have the welcome home banner across the door way of the living room.

It all came together beautifully.

Grabbing my curling iron i curl my hair slowly and put on a little bit of make up. I have told the men that tonights party will be formal so i will have to look for a formal dress in my closet.

Wrapping the towel around me i walk through my bedroom to my closet and search for the perfect dress.

Ahh this ones just what im looking for.

Pulling it out of my closet i walk back inside my bathroom and slip it on

I told Callen to make sure Luccas dressed up nicely. Everything needs to be perfect.

I want everything to be perfect.

Taking one last look in the mirror i smile to myself before heading downstairs and wait.

Callen sent John to pick up his mother. He said they needed time alone for a moment.

Walking down the stairs i see Callen next to Lucca fixing his hair and i hear him whispering something.

"She will love you Lucca. Don't be nervous." Callen replies softly.

"But what if-"

Bending down on his knees infron of his nephew Callen takes his face into his hands making Lucca look at him.

"Buddy. Trust me. Your grandfather will love you."

"Okay Uncle. I trust you"

Callen must have noticed me because he turns around and freezes when he looks at what I'm wearing.

Awe big bad king is speechless.

"Woah Ms. Emma you look so pretty" Lucca compliments me.

Smiling wide at him i tell him he looks very handsome which is puffs out his chest too.

Just like his uncle.

"No buddy. Not pretty"

I can't help but feel sad at Callens words.. i thought he liked how i look...

"Beautiful is a better word" he finishes with a smirk on his face

"Asshole" i mutter softly.

His raised his eyebrows up at me.

"What?" i ask sweetly.

"You thought i was going to call you ugly or something baby?"

I don't answer so he walks up to me and pulls me into his arms and hugs me and whispers in my ear.

"How can you think that baby? When all i can think about is taking that dress off you and fucking you like the cold bastard i am"

I shudder at his words and turn my head to look at his face.

"Tonight" i tell him nervous but excited.

Socked eyes meet mine and he smiles sexy at me.

"Tonight" he agrees.

Oh boy.. i can't wait.