47○

As soon as the door behind Lucca and Camilla closes Callen starts pacing.

"Callen" i call to him

He doesn't even look up.

"Baby" i yell until he finally looks up at me.

"Calm down" i tell him

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?" he yells angrily.

"Stop. Yelling."

"I CAN'T. I LET THIS HAPPEN" He screams at me.

"How?" i demand to know

"I let her work here.. maybe i should have checked her background better..." he stops talking and goes back to pacing.

"You couldn't have known" i try to tell him but he doenst answer me.

A knock on the door soons come through his dead ears and he runs to open it.

Behind the door i see it's his men. Jerek, Derek, Jeremy and Michael.

He pulls them all into the room and slams the door hard.

They look between us with confusion before Callen starts telling them everything Lucca told us.

"Find Rose. Bring her downstairs." he orders them coldly.

Nodding thier head they walk out and to do what they are told to do.

"Callen-"

"No. You can't save her." he spats at me

Holding my hands up i look at him hard.

"I was going to ask for your help to stand up-"

"Im sorry" he whispers before helping me stand up.

Once i steady my legs i rub his back.

"You need to calm down baby" i whisper

"I can't. I could have lost you.. fuck i still could. We don't know what she has been putting into your food baby" he voice breaks at the end.

"It's okay. We will ask her."

His phone goes off and he reads the text.

"I'll be back. They have her" he kisses my head before walking out of my hug.

"Not without me" i call to him

Turning back around to me looks furious.

"You think I'll let her anywhere near you?" His voice turned low

Umm... he needs to chill out now. I'm the one she has been poisoning. Not him.

" I deserve to know" i tell him calmly.

Looking at me for several seconds his shoulder sag in surrender.

"Fine" walking up to me he picks me up and carries me downstairs to the basement.

Walking through the basement steps i shiver in Callens arms. It's cold down here. I remember from my time down here.

Just that thought has me wanting to smack Callen behind the head but i don't. His already too pissed off and i don't want to push him.

"Where is she" Callen askes Jeremy.

"Inside"

Setting me down on my feet he rushes into the cell and grabs her throat and pushed her against the wall.

Oh fuck.

"Don't kill her Callen, We need answers" i call out to him.

Callen Squeezes her throat harder until her face turns purple and yells in her face.

"WHY"

"You delivered it" she laughs in his face.

That bitch is totally fucking insane.

"TELL ME HOW I FUCKING DESERVED IT CUNT"

I see the vains in his arms sticking out and i can't help thinking thats fucking sexy.

"You killed my mother asshole" she spits at him

"Who the fucks your mother?" he askes her. His tones gone deadly.

She says a name i don't know and Callen snaps.

He pulls the gun from behind he back out and presses it into her mouth.

Widen my eyes i keep my mouth shut.

Whos the women??

"Your mother was a slut. She tried killing my own mother the same fucking way you tried taking my women from me and for that you will see her in hell" he yells in her face before he presses the trigger.

Blood splatters all over the cell wall and Callen as he lets her body drop to the ground and spits on her face.

Watching him wide eyes as he walks slowly toward me, he drops the gun and pulls me into a hug.