Prologue II: Galaxika

💫Prologue II: Galaxika

The station known as Galaxika was doing just fine. Day and night cycles regulated on the dome, the technology worked perfectly fine without issues, it was all thanks to the order that had been kept for years. Years under Marion's rule that is. To be fair, it was hard to rule like this. She had to stop people from getting too creative with their ideas or else they might spark a rebellion.

She had recently intercepted a note about some "heroes" coming to the place to examine a crime. She wondered what kind of crime it was, as usually she would have been notified beforehand. She then wondered if her own rule had counted as a crime, especially with what she planned on doing with the princess. But how would those heroes know? She kept track of every citizen here, and she was pretty sure none of them had joined a secret rebellion.

She sighed, checking her cyan and pink galaxy patterned tentacles in a hand mirror. Perhaps it was just a thing they were doing, since going to space must be a challenge for them. She saw that they were coming from earth, so even if it WAS her own rule being threatened, they probably would stand no chance against her and her guards. Speaking of, she heard a knock on the door to the throne room, and asked who it was. It was one of her guards, and she let them in. In walked a twinkling with black and purple galaxy ink, but they had no armor on at the moment. They wore headphones to help with communication amongst the guard, though.

"Ah, Umbra. What is it? Have the heroes arrived yet?" Marion asked.

"No, what heroes? This is a status report on the princess" Umbra replied. She seemed to ignore the "hero" part.

"Oh? Do go on then."

"Well you see..."

She paused, unsure if she wanted to continue.

"Well...?" Marion asked, unsure if she wanted to hear or not.

Umbra cleared her throat.

"Well, you see your majesty, she's still missing, but-"

Marion slammed the armrests of her throne with her fists out of anger. She stood up from sitting in the throne.

"WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU LET HER GET AWAY?!" she yelled, voice booming throughout the room.

"Majesty, please! Calm down!" Umbra shouted so her voice could reach Marion.

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN UNTIL YOU FIND ME THE PRINCESS AND BRING HER HERE!" Marion boomed.

"R-right, my queen."

"Now STOP REPORTING FAILURES TO ME, or it'll be THE VOID FOR ALL OF YOU!"

"Yes, crystal clear and understood" Umbra said quickly with a bow.

She then left the throne room, with the doors closing behind her.

"Yeesh. Can't get any good news around here..." Marion mumbled, sitting back down into her throne.

She considered something. An idea, a plan.

Perhaps...

She could make this work...

She laughed quietly to herself as she began to think.