Goggles I: Galactic Castle

💫Goggles I: Galactic Castle

The squidbeak had begun their journey to the castle from where they were on the streets.

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

The two assassins were now flying over the city again, on a ring. Empress grumbled, as she didn't like this methood of transportation. Jupiter was sometimes a little rickety with the ring, and she personally hated it. The ring would never falter, as it was either there or not. Empress just had a little motion sickness.

Jupiter noticed her from the corner of her eye.

"Aww, what's the matter? Poor, helpless little princess doesn't like the ride?"

Empress didn't answer, anger boiling inside her.

"Well how about I make it WORSE!"

Jupiter then began making the ring dip up and down suddenly. Saturn, who was standing up on it, nearly fell off.

"Jupiter! We have no time for that! We have to get to the queen as soon as possible! As much as I want to see Rigel suffer, this isn't the time!"

"Ugh! Fine..." Jupiter groaned, stopping the weird control over the ring and continuing on as normal.

I see this life
Like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
In my faces flashing signs
Seek it out and ye shall find
The old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

The squidbeak passed many citizens of town, and none of them seemed to think that they were odd. Guessed the hats and clothing choices had worked. The squidbeak were still able to admire the style of the buildings and the electronic advertisements from all around, though. Life here must be noisy and bustling. Sure, Inkopolis square was like that, but not THIS busy.

They came to a stop at a stoplight. Goggles began looking around for something, ANYTHING, to help with his boredom. Usually if he had something to occupy himself, it would make the walk go faster. He just hoped he could find something. He spotted Rider, who was now to the left side of him, and tapped him on the shoulder.

I, feel something so right
Doing the wrong thing
I, feel something so wrong
But doing the right thing
I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

The assassins now neared the castle. Upon landing, the guards saw that Saturn had ringed someone, and decided to not even ask at this point. Umbra watched them carefully. The two were let in without a word, and they proceeded walking down the halls, Empress in hand. Eventually, they reached the throne room. They were practically bubbling with excitement.

Finally, their long mission was complete!

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming 'bout the things that we could be
Baby I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars