Nana II: Support on Our Adventure

💫Nana II: Support on Our Adventure

"Giles?" Nana asked. "Well um...nice to meet you!"

"Nice t' see ya too lass! And what do we have here?" he asked, scanning the room. "Plenty o' new faces, I see...is that...non-galaxy ink?"

"Yup! Earthen inklings!" Verse said. For the past half hour or so, they had been playing on their phone while listening to the conversation, as nobody asked for them.

"Well I'll be!" Giles turned to Empress. "Anywho, what was the help about?"

"They're on a mission to find the missing princess. And possibly stop the queen. The others had the idea to dress them up a bit to help them blend in a bit before they left" she explained.

"Ah, I see! Well then, I'd love to help out with that! Let's get to it!"

Sometimes you feel insecure
Trust me babe I understand (straight up for real)
Even with no manicure
Just know that I'll still hold your hand (haha, I'm just sayin')

"Ugh! Where ARE THEY?!" Jupiter groaned.

It had been at least an hour since the two had gotten to their spots on the roof.

"They should've been out by now...why aren't they?" Saturn mumbled.

Jupiter stood up and brushed the rooftop dust off her.
"Okay, well fine. If they're not going to come to us, then WE'LL go to THEM."

"Right. We just need to figure out where they are, though..."

And so began the tedious work of flying around the building on a ring, looking through every window there.

You look so good when you walking by
Sexy comes in every size
Keep wearing that, you ain't playin'
You got yourself a new man
F Kanye's Workout Plan
I call that baby fat (baby fat)
Cause you sure look good to me

And so, the squidbeak were brought into another room. This was where all of the uniforms and costumes were kept, and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Emperor said it was smaller than his closet at home, but noticed a glimmering golden galaxy suit and shut up. There were many different kinds of clothing based off of other planets as well, even a few about Earth. There were some about nature, the seas, even pollution (which looked better than it sounded).

The idols brought out a rack from a different area, and the squidbeak looked through them. Nana noticed a light blue hoodie with a skirt and shorts, and took it off the rack. She held it up to herself to see if it would fit, and sure enough, it did. She waited off to the side as she watched the others pick their outfits. They were all very pretty...

I think
You're so beautiful (shake it, shake it)
Give the world a show (move it, move it)
Go up down, up down, up down
Shake it fast, it's yours
(How much you pay for it?)

"Not this one...not that one...the blinds are closed on this one..." Saturn mumbled.

"Ugh! But what if they're in a room with no windows?! Or maybe they're in one without blinds..." Jupiter groaned