Prologue VIII: The Vortex

💫Prologue VIII: The Vortex

That was a black hole.

Marion had black hole powers too.

"What...what is that?" Gloves asked, now worried.

"Simple, you peasants. This is a black hole, and once I set it loose, you'll surely be destroyed!" Marion replied with a twisted grin, as if she was losing sanity by the second.

"I'm not so confident we'll be able to get out of this one..." Emperor mumbled.

"Wait, but, there's a limit to the black hole, right? It'll stop eventually, right? It's got a limit?"

Marion laughed hysterically, matching with her grin.

"FOOLS! THIS HAS NO LIMIT! IT WILL DESTROY ANY PLANETS NEARBY IF IT CAN!" Marion yelled.

"YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY GALAXIKA?!" Empress exclaimed, clearly worried for the amount of lives that would be taken if the squidbeak and the others didn't stop this.

"IF I CAN'T RULE IT, NO ONE CAN! IT'LL GET RID OF YOU PESKY BRATS ANYWAY!"

"Everyone, RUN!" Rider yelled.

"AAH, BUT I WON'T LET YOU!"

And with that, Marion fired crystal shards at everybody, sticking them down onto the floor with crystal shards. She then threw the crystal box down, and fled out of the room and back to her ship as fast as possible without another word. The black hole, having been freed, slowly began to suck in everything around it, starting with the floor. The squidbeak were in full blown panic mode. They tugged and tugged at their crystal restraints, but it was no use.

"WHAT DO WE DO?!" Prince yelled.

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!!" Goggles and Verse screamed.

"I MISS EVERYONE!!" Nana shouted.

"GUYS, CALM DOWN!!" Rider roared.

Everyone got quiet.

"Look, I know we're in a bit of a life or death situation here, but we've been in plenty of these before! We can escape this place and return home!" he continued.

"Did you NOT hear what Marion said?!" Empress exclaimed, upset and on the verge of tears.

Rider turned to look at her distress.

"That THING will kill ALL of Galaxika! We'd have nowhere to go if we fled, and the twinkling race would go EXTINCT as we know it! We have to do something..." she said in between sobs and inhales.

Rider had to admit, she was right. But...how are you supposed to stop a black hole? He sighed, but couldn't think of anything to say.

Hachi spoke up.
"You're right, we have to do something. I just wish I knew what it was we could use."

The black hole continued to grow, and the squidbeak could feel a bit of a tremor underneath their trapped feet. Everyone thought about a way to stop it.

"Wait! I know! There's a prototype crystal hidden somewhere by guards for if Marion's black hole power got out of control. It's in a safe here somewhere, but if I can get it, we can throw it in, and the black hole will stop!" Giles exclaimed.

Everyone let out a HUGE sigh of relief.

"Brilliant! Now we don't have a second to waste!" Army said.

"LET'S DO THIS!" everyone cheered.

꧁꧂ Black Hole (Stardom Finale) Battle Station꧁꧂

Now Loading...