Flip III: After Show

💫Flip III: After Show

The squidbeak safely made it back to Galaxika. There, they discovered that Marion had been taken in by the police, as well as Jupiter and Saturn. The rest of the guards and others in the castles would receive minimum punishment, depending on how they interacted in the grand scheme of it all. The group was surprised to find the idols waiting for them when they walked down the path from the castle. They ran over to see them.

"You guys did it! Marion and the assassins were captured!" Laur exclaimed.

"Yeah, we know" Gloves said.

"We heard it from the police outside the castle!" Goggles added.

"Oh, right..." Sonya replied sheepishly.

Flip had a look at the group. Something seemed...off about them. She counted them. Hold on, wasn't there one more than there previously was?

"Hey uh, wasn't there like. One more of you or something?" she asked.

Laur perked up, but didn't seem too happy.
"Yeah...Isac, the fishling. Saturn killed him, unfortunately..." she mumbled.

"Oh."

"Should we um...do something for that?" Rider asked.

"O-oh no, please don't concern yourself with that! After all, don't you all have to leave?" Sonya asked.

"Oh yeah...forgot about that" Hachi said.

"Wait...you seem to be missing...Giles? Where did he go?" one idol in the back asked.

Rigel shuffled her feet nervously.

"He's um...he uh..."

The idols exchanged glances before piecing together what happened.

"Oh...oh my..."

Rigel sighed.
"Yeah...it was to stop the black hole Marion had generated in an attempt to basically wipe out Galaxika..."

"You mean destruction portal"

Flip perked up.

"Wait, what?" 

"Yeah, "black hole" is just a nickname. If Marion used REAL black holes, we would've been dead years ago"

"Oh..."

Rigel sighed.

"That explains it..." 

Another idol nodded.
"So that's why the gem on your necklace is gone. Wait, how are you going to-"

"I can autotune my voice naturally" Rigel said in said voice.

Most idols and some squidbeak gasped at this.

"Ah..."

"Well...um...you all just leave the other stuff to us, but for now, you guys should probably get back to your rocket, or whatever you used to get here" Laur said.

"Yes, but first I think we need to get our original clothes back" Emperor said.

"Ah, right. Let's go then."

The group began their...awkward walk back to the theaters to get their clothing back. Nobody said anything, nobody knew what to say. They got there, made their way to the rooms, and found their clothes without a problem. They were able to switch out without any issues, and the idols put the clothes in a separate pile to wash. The SSS also got their clothes too, but didn't put them on.