Credits and Fun Facts

💫Credits:
Thanks to j4ckab0iii and echolxss for helping me with writing and giving criticism
Written by: KySketch
SplatRoad belongs to: OliveWaffles6
Splatoon belongs to Nintendo
Squidbeak belong to the splatoon manga
Splatoon Manga is made by Coroika, and the characters are created by Sankichi Hinodeya
Twinklings are an open species created by me (KySketch)
End song made by Imposs ft. J Perry, Other songs belong to their respective owners.
Credit to echolxss , raptorgods , @AnythingReallyYT, and @ProHeroAlienQueen for at least ATTEMPTING to color in the SSS picture before the chapter's posting date (sadly I have no images of their progress except for echolxss's)

CI Song lyrics were taken from this video by PALogy:

⭐Fun facts/References:

- Stardom was originally called StaRoad but was changed due to the reason of me not wanting to be too much of a ripoff of splatroad (titlewise)

- Queen Marion is inspired by Queen Calliope and Empress from Hat in Time (but her VC was changed from Empress to something else). Her name was based on "Marie", because I thought Calliope was based on "Callie" before I found out she was a muse/it meant pretty voice or something. Also I later found out Calliope wasn't pronounced "Cal-ee-oh-p", but "Cal-eye-oh-pee".

- Galaxika is based off Meta knight's sword, "Galaxia" + Ika (Japanese for squid)

- Baily is a reference to "baily's beads", A few "beads" of sunlight shining between mountain peaks and through the valleys along the Moon's edge in the moment before totality.

- Baily is also based off of Glause, created by Alexis Pflaum:

-Verse is short for Universe

- Barlow is a reference to Barlow Lens, a lens used in telescopes.

- SSS is indeed based off of KDA (Kills, Deaths, Assists)

-Sonya is a reference to the just dance girl in the cola song.

- "Serious Firestarter" is a joke based off of Grim Matchstick.

- "Take the song..." is from a lyrical version of Bomb Rush Blush:

- Sayonata is a combination of Sayonara and Sonata.

- Verse was originally going to be the lost princess, but I thought that was too easy and cliche.

- Surprisingly, the secret princess plot was added in as I typed the story. It was originally not going to be used.

 It was originally not going to be used