Gloves I: Space City!

💫Gloves I: Space City!

Gloves watched as the rocket neared Galaxika. Finally, the moment he had been waiting for! It looked so pretty, too. Rider was scanning the area for an opening as he sped towards Galaxika. When the rocket reached a few feet from what Rider thought was the entrance, he slowed down and stopped. Gloves nearly screamed when a voice came on the announcement thing that Marina used earlier.

"State your business or we will open fire" the voice said. It sounded like it was mechanical.

Rider went up to the mic, unsure if this was going to work or not.

"We have tickets to the show here! Also we're here to stop a crime."

"How many are on board?" the voice asked.

Rider considered lying, but...that might not wind up so good. He didn't know if this "voice" could see the inside of the ship, but he wasn't taking any chances.

"Eight."

"Species?"

"6 standard inklings, 2 octolings."

"Powers of any sort? Weapons on board?"

Now this was the part Rider was truly unsure of. He knew it was most likely for security reasons, but...

"Uh. Trait magic and yes, inking weapons."

"From where?"

"Earth."

The voice went silent for a bit.

"Please state the number on each ticket, individually."

Rider asked everyone for their ticket, and they each individually handed them over. He then began listing them slowly. Gloves waited, anxious. He sure hoped the squidbeak wouldn't be seen as a threat to this place. They only had good intentions. Did this place not get the notification of their coming? Or perhaps had the idol 4 had made up this mission without telling the people who lived here? Then again, how were they able to order tickets...

He shook the thoughts out of his head as Rider finished up, having gone a little faster since the voice asked for it.

"Thank you for your patience and time. Access granted."

The large doors to Galaxika opened up, as they were near the bottom of the half-sphere. They appeared to be many different doors, and this was probably because coming into an oxygenated place from space was dangerous. Rider drove the rocket inside, but remained floating as the doors closed behind the rocket. Perhaps the gravity in here was controlled specifically for ships and such? The next set of doors opened, and Rider slowly went through.

"Please transform into landing mode" the mechanical voice said.

Rider was a little confused at first, as he didn't remember anything about a landing mode. However he soon found the button for it with Nana 's help, and pressed it. The rocket slowly lowered to the ground, but wheels came out from under it to stabilize it as it landed on the ground. The next set of doors then opened, and Rider drove the rocket through. This next room had a bunch of inkling in special space suits, but something about their ink seemed...strange. It had galaxy patterns all over it.