Desperate

hello everybody! I know i owe you readers at least two chapters but my lazy ass needed to worry about school for a bit :/ pls don't be mad at me

Also, I've been thinking about shortening the chapters so the fanfic won't end too quickly :) I hope you don't mind!

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~

Nov 9th, 12:26 P.M.

Your day grew brighter than you thought after getting your badge back. But you know that you're not starting today, of course. Still, it was being a good day. Hank didn't totally agree with this whole idea of your comeback, but Connor on the other hand said it would do you good to recap your job experience as a cop. He wasn't wrong, though. But you couldn't do that today, Hank's shift ended earlier since it was Sunday, and you had to leave the station.

A few minutes later after leaving the DPD, you received a message from DUAT saying that all students must attend college to refresh their college subjects and projects. You accepted anyway, since you've done your homework quite fast, thanks to your new plastic fella.

Upon arriving at college, you saw some of your classmates. The place was pretty busy, some students were whether talking to their professors, or holding boxes filled with their belongings. Maybe redecorating? Maybe leaving DUAT for good? You didn't know, and you weren't interested to.

You found the professor who teaches Andro-Tech to you class. Mr. Hoopson. Awfully called "Mr. Krabs" by the most of the other students, due to his way of speak and tacky wears and looking quite alike to a character of an old cartoon which the main protagonist was a sea sponge who worked for a crab that had that name.

You walked over to the man. "Mr. Hoopson?" You caught his attention.

"Oh! (Y/N). Hello." He politely smiled. "What can I help you with?"

"I just came to give you my homework." You handed him your answer sheet, after taking it from your bag. "Oh, and here's the graphic."

"That android anatomy homework?" The tall man adjusted his glasses as he takes a look on your homework. "Oh, wow... It's all correct, apparently. You're the first student to hand me this so fast. I'm impressed."

"Thanks."

"Now, tell me... Who did you cheat from?"

You furrowed your brows. "I'm sorry?"

"I know when a student is hardworking, and when is not." The professor said. "And I really doubt that a student like you could've finished this in less than a week."

"Uh, what?" You raised your eyebrow, but not sarcastically. Disbelieving. "I'm sorry, professor, but I am not a cheater."

"C'mon, (Y/N). You can tell me." He said. "I won't punish you nor the person who gave you the answers."

"Like I said, I didn't cheat." You stated. "I got help from a friend of mine, if that's what you wanna know."

"That friend of yours... Seems to be pretty smart, huh? May I know who is?"

"He's not a student."

Mr. Hoopson checked your homework again. "He sure isn't... A DUAT's student wouldn't know such details about these biocomponents."

"Then I recommend you to review your teaching methods." You said before leaving that corridor. "Have a good day."

 You walked away to another corridor, there wasn't a lot of talking there. But you wondered if the practice room was still open, since the performance was still on. Probably was. DUAT may have suspended classes for a while because of the androids, but surely wants to keep the students on track. You thought about going there to check things out, but then someone stopped you.