Wake up

Couple of hours later of the same day, the surviving androids were helpless in the face of such destruction from earlier. Markus were pensive, hoping he'd find the answer to all this chaos without causing any more deaths. Their hiding place was silent, only filled with whispers of concern and fear.

After hearing Josh's thanks, Markus went to the corner where Connor was, also pensive.

"It's my fault the humans managed to locate Jericho..." Said Connor. "I was stupid... I should've guessed they were using me. I'm sorry, Markus... I can understand if you decide not to trust me..."

"You're one of us now." Markus stated. "Your place is with your people."

The leader was about to leave when Connor informed. "There are thousands of androids at the CyberLife assembly plant. If we could wake them up, they might join us and shift the balance of power..."

"You wanna infiltrate the CyberLife tower?" Markus furrowed his eyes. "Connor, that's suicide..."

"They trust me, they'll let me in." He assured. "If anyone has a chance of infiltrating CyberLife, it's me."

"If you go there, they will kill you." Markus protested.

"There's a high probability... but statistically speaking, there's always a chance for unlikely events to take place..." Connor said. "And I told someone that I wouldn't do anything stupid, so I'm trying not to."

"This 'someone'... Are you talking about that girl? (Y/N)." Said Markus. It was easy to guess by a couple of strands of hair attached to deviant's beanie. "Is she your friend?"

Connor stayed silent for a few seconds. "She is... something. I don't think I see her only... as a friend. But, now, this is what matters least... We need to do something."

Markus rested his hand on Connor's left shoulder. "Be careful..."

Meanwhile on the other side of the chaos, you were at home, studying. The doorbell rang, but who would it be at this hour? You shivered, wondering if Ethan had come back to torment you. The bell rang again. You grabbed your gun in the drawer next to you and hid it behind you. You slowly walked towards the door; all care is little. You opened the door, just to see Connor in his uniform looking straight at you.

You quickly hid your gun. "Connor? W-what happened?"

"Good evening, (Y/N)." Said the android. "I know it's an inappropriate time to bother you, but I would like you to come with me."

"What? Why...?"

"You'll see."

You didn't understand a thing. The android made you leave your house and get in a car; not in the rudest way, but it was noticeable that something was different. When you opened the car door, you could see Hank sitting on the other side.

"Uncle?" You said.

"He got you too?" He softly snorted. "Have an idea where he's taking us?"

"No..."

Meanwhile, Connor passed the guards who guarded the entrance to Cyberlife. The android took a deep breath before entering the tower. The snow wouldn't stop falling in the scenario.

You can do this.

As he passed through the door, he was met by three guards. "Follow me." The agent said.

"Thanks... But I know where to go." Said Connor.

"Maybe, but I have my orders."

Connor followed the guards to the elevator. One of them indicated for the elevator to go up to the 31st level, but Connor had to go down to the -49th level of that tower, because that was where the warehouse was.

The deviant needed to be quick this time. He analyzed the situation; he noticed that security cameras would catch him if he tried anything, so he shut it down. Now it's time to act: Connor suddenly kicked the first guard in the guts, causing the second one to react. Faster and stronger, the android managed to kill them both, and managed to change the destination of the elevator in time. When the android reached the desired level, he saw through the transparent door the absurd number of stored androids. This would be laborious, but necessary.

Connor was thoughtful for a moment when he deactivated part of his synthetic skin. The plastic material beneath it could mean something bigger, something stronger that goes beyond any program installed in his database. And for what he is doing now, it can't be in vain.

He was ready to wake them up... Then he heard.

"Easy, fucking piece of shit!.."

Then he saw.

"Step back, Connor! And I'll spare them."

"Robocop..."

"Sorry, Connor... This bastard's your spittin' image..."

~~~

pretty short i know

but there'll be a second part of the chapter, so don't worry :)